Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

3/17/2020 latest reset: Bedwars Review

JerryMine

The Pika
1) lag.
2) fps dramatically drops because of the chosen maps.
3) 2 render with 10 fps.

honestly I don't know what more to say, it is not a good server for low end pc users, the map I played "Town" and "desert" kills your fps very much.

OP
OP
JerryMine

JerryMine

The Pika
Moreover, when I PVP, this bug starts to appear.

When your knockback is fewer than expected, the server itself thinks you are cheating, causing you to stuck in the block, destroying the gaming experience.
How could this happen I may ask?

Well, I think it's likely the problem with the Velocity. Basically, when you land a hit on the enemy who hit you and he knockbacks you at the same exact time, your velocity reduces by 60%, causing only a minor movement. The server will then send you back to the place where you are knocked at the beginning. Then, you are likely to bug out and can't move, and get murdered.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shXXxSfAAXQ

It is not proving that i have high CPS. Sometimes, these situations will happen.

Zxga

Great Reporter
1) lag.
3) 2 render with 10 fps.

honestly I don't know what more to say, it is not a good server for low end pc users, the map I played "Town" and "desert" kills your fps very much.
tbh map town is the only map that makes fps drops,imo every other update is decent

debaj

1) lag.
3) 2 render with 10 fps.

i think your pc is the problem with the fps drops, for me i never get fps drops, but i get lag, idk if its the server that is laggy

OP
OP
JerryMine

JerryMine

The Pika
guys stop giving the answer to this topic that it already have in the first post.