Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

255 Cannon Hammer Power Lost

KillMC

Pika Member
Good Afternoon staffs. I just donated to upgrade my rank. Can Pika server owner fix the 255 cannons? I have use 255 cannons from previous season and it was working fine however this season the cannons hammers seem to be weaker. Could you kindly fix the cannons to the original settings?

Thank You
Regards
KillMC

Tyrants

Banned
make a video with breadcrumbs included, cannons will not work in normal claims if the claim is not connected with base claims

OP
OP
K

KillMC

Pika Member
make a video with breadcrumbs included, cannons will not work in normal claims if the claim is not connected with base claims
I build the cannon in raid claims. so I pretty sure is not connected with base claim. Its pretty obvious the cannons are weaker than before as the dispenser above clearly does not work as it used to.

Tyrants

Banned
I build the cannon in raid claims. so I pretty sure is not connected with base claim. Its pretty obvious the cannons are weaker than before as the dispenser above clearly does not work as it used to.
tbh i recommend you to not play pika server is just not reliable, I don't even trust to Vote system