Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions 2 counters for side

Status
Not open for further replies.

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
STRESI

Suggestion:
2 counters for side

Detailed description:
some faction this map start to make 4 counter for 1 side 2 front counter + 2 back counters​

Reason(s):
when someone want to raid them they need to shot 4 counter every counter +40 walls​

Example(s):
tyrants make counters 5k block away from base

LexaFTW

Banned
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? They can put rule with 20-30 walls but it doesn't matter how much counters we have lol

JacePlayZ

The Pika
I understand how you feel but we already raided many factions with more than 2 counters. It's not that hard. And, we will build as many counters as we like. That isn't for you to decide. Making a rule like this would ruin the game play. Many players freecam cegg so the other counters are just for back up. And, keep in mind, We don't shoot ALL counters at a time. As the rules, we only use one at a time. So, its fair.
Btw, Navi built like 10 cannons on us and they had shield too. Thats a lot more than 4. ;) We don't complain.

Last edited:

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
I understand how you feel but we already raided many factions with more than 2 counters. It's not that easy. And, we will build as many counters as we like. That isn't for you to decide. Making a rule like this would ruin the game play. Many players freecam cegg so the other counters are just for back up. And, keep in mind, We don't shoot ALL counters at a time. As the rules, we only use one at a time. So, its fair.
Btw, Navi built like 10 cannons on us and they had shield too. Thats a lot more than 4. ;) We don't complain.
And We easily BREACHED THEM OFC!! 😂

CallMeDqrkneZz

Epic Pika
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Down vote this thanks love love ❤️ (it’s for your own safety)

Last edited:

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
Your english made my brain legit die,
Can you please formulate a better suggestion cause i legit don't understand a single word!

Peace brotha!

OP
OP
STRESI

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
They can put rule with 20-30 walls but it doesn't matter how much counters we have lol
If your enemy blow up all your counters you can buld new back counter and meybe he not see it
You have 40 faction members 5 members can buld back counter in 5 min

OP
OP
STRESI

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
All the reply are by tyrants members lol

understand how you feel but we already raided many factions with more than 2 counters.
No one have more then 2 counters this sesson
Navi built like 10 cannons on us and they had shield too.
They can make 1000 cannon but they are fk noob they gona use arzuh 255 cannon 2017 if they abuse shield report them
Yeh have fun buddy when I get on I'm printing 1 more each side 🤡
Print 2 more to be safe and dont use claim let them without claim so no one will think is back counter

JacePlayZ

The Pika

They can make 1000 cannon but they are fk noob they gona use arzuh 255 cannon 2017 if they abuse shield report them

Print 2 more to be safe and dont use claim let them without claim so no one will think is back counter
Wdym many factions had more than 2 members. And, it is not our mistake other cannoners are noobs. You are complaining that they don't have good cannons but is that our fault? That is a completely different topic. You can't make a suggestion to make others weaker if you don't have the power to beat them. That is kinda unfair and immature. Go get good cannons first <3.

Btw, @Op_TiTaN isn't the guy who won't claim a counter. He is smart :D. Not everyone is like you guys....

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
-1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Op_TiTaN

Epic Pika

OMG STRESI THE ICEGANG CANNONER REPLIED, NOW I HAVE TO LISTEN

OP
OP
STRESI

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Btw, @Op_TiTaN isn't the guy who won't claim a counter. He is smart :D. Not everyone is like you guys....
Hmm not was op_titan and iq420 who make unclaim cannon 1 day ago ?
And they say is allowed unclaim counter

JacePlayZ

The Pika
I am sorry but I really don't understand what you mean by that. Could you explain again?

LexaFTW

Banned
If your enemy blow up all your counters you can buld new back counter and meybe he not see it
You have 40 faction members 5 members can buld back counter in 5 min
We can counter from 1 side only. We cant counter from 2 sides at once lol You can buffer check and find our new counter

Op_TiTaN

Epic Pika
Cap? Funny how you always talk sht and accuse us but have never once shown proof.
Go print ur rev hydrid on y 100 monke 🤡

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
I understand how you feel but we already raided many factions with more than 2 counters. It's not that easy. And, we will build as many counters as we like. That isn't for you to decide. Making a rule like this would ruin the game play. Many players freecam cegg so the other counters are just for back up. And, keep in mind, We don't shoot ALL counters at a time. As the rules, we only use one at a time. So, its fair.
if we didnt have 2 counters on 1 side it you cant counter, since 1 cannon got freecammed just before another faction started raiding. so there should not be a rule for the amount of counters. if someone loves to build their entire walls with counters just let them?

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
so just leaving a cannon box unclaimed in the wild good idea? idk how you see opfactions but that would be stupid. they just cegg it

Status
Not open for further replies.