Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global 10v10

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddhanth12345

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
siddhanth12345​

Suggestion:
10v10​

Detailed description:
Hi!
You asked me to explain what 10V10 i want. So basically i like to play with as many people as possible so i want a PVP game in which there are at least 20 people or more. There can be many such games like bridge, bedwars etc.... I swear it will be fun you should do something like that because Im getting bored playing bedwars skywar and other stuff.... This server needs a new game and I hope you will do that soon.
Thanks.
siddhanth12345 :)​

Reason(s):
For the betterment and improvement of PIKA!

OP
OP
S

siddhanth12345

Pika Lover
And also, if u are saying to play Kitpvp or practice then i would say that its too boring!

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
Lack of details.
Add details likw why should they add it instead of just saying "for the betterment of pika", also what should be the main features of that gamemode and what items/kits would it have? All these details are necessary.

OP
OP
S

siddhanth12345

Pika Lover
well its your duty i just said any game for 10v10 still ill give u hint
either you create a 10v10 bedwars in which there are 2 ems and diamond gen and the teams base is huge
Or
Create a 10v10 bridge game
Or if u dont want 10v10
then create Among us game
Or hideandseek
Or dance game
Or just get creative back

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
  • You already have the ability to play or host events with over 10 players
  • The player base for this generic gamemode would be nonexistent
  • You can always try game modes like op factions if you’re bored of mini games. You can also try practice
  • You can also create parties and play games (practice)
  • Besides, the pvp community is not easily adjusted to a new gamemode and things like this are an event.

OP
OP
S

siddhanth12345

Pika Lover
  • You already have the ability to play or host events with over 10 players
  • The player base for this generic gamemode would be nonexistent
  • You can always try game modes like op factions if you’re bored of mini games. You can also try practice
  • You can also create parties and play games (practice)
  • Besides, the pvp community is not easily adjusted to a new gamemode and things like this are an event.
Its not my job to tell its the developers and creative team job to think about this i just want an interesting new game.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello siddhanth12345,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • 10v10 fights would certainly lack coordination and interest in them is very low.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.