Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global 100 Subscribers For YouTube Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

NimydesuYT

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
NimydesuYT

Suggestion:
100 Subscribers For YouTube Rank

Detailed description:
i Think You Should Make The YouTube Rank Requirements 100 Subscribers Insted of 500 Subscribers Because i Have Been Playing on PikaNetwork For a While and i Also Have 100 Subscribers on YouTube And i Realized That People in 2021 Are Scraping The Bottom of The Barrel For Content And it's Help Most People With There Content And Trust me if You Make The Requirements 100 Subscribers Insted of 500 You Will Make Soo Many People Happy

|

Thank You

Reason(s):
1- You Will Make Soo Many People Happy

|

2- Because Soo Many Content Creators Are Scraping The Bottom of The Barrel For Content These Days And You Would Really Help Them With That

|

3- Because The PikeNetwork Community is a Really Big Community And People Would Love To Get Rank's And Other Cool Stuff in The Server

|

4- Because 100 Subscribers isn't Easy To Get

Edze

Great Reporter
-1, if this would get accepted half of pika could easily get it, even with bots, the only change I would suggest is lowering twitch followers to 200 and changing avarage viewers to 5 cuz 15 is way too high.

tlang

Veteran
There are way too many people with 100 subscribers and It's really easy to get so -1

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
-1 why bruh. 100 is too less. The requirements now is fine no need to change anything.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
yes, let just make every have youtube rank.
ofc -1

MouraThat

Veteran
Too easy and too low. I could probably get it for uploading a few videos , not really the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.