Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

100 stacker not working (VIDEO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justakilla

100 stacker not working on factions, how many tnt can be activated in a chunk??? Disspensers just activate randomly in no perticular order, plz fix tnt per chunks in spigot, or bukkit or what ever pushes the server

zadjalixx

Pika Member
I only noticed the inappropriate message in globalchat by godKiller_Op where he said
"girls are sex objects":confused:

DutchStrafeZ

No big cannons work on pika only the basic scatter cannon i tried using a 240 stacker but it only shot 1 block ahead of the cannon so you my friend will have to find a different way to get into that base ;)(or try using 1.7)

OP
OP
justakilla

justakilla

I am using 1.7, i use this cannon over a year and this was the first time this hapend, probably they limited max tnt explosions to 100(default) to reduce lagg, but faction without big cannons is s###

OP
OP
justakilla

justakilla

If any staff read this please set max tnt explosions per chunk to 500, please, cannons cant cause lagg to server, and what is faction without cannons, please.

Wayne

they cant some people try to crash the server sometimes

check this video

P.S. thats the owner trying to crash it (thats what i heard) but that was in Boris era

OP
OP
justakilla

justakilla

500 tnt cant crash the server, 5000 mabey can, 100 stacker uses around 300 dispensers depending of the power

Chiken2014

Helper
All cannons work on pika you just move to work with the delays I have made working 40,60,80,100,250 stackers on pika it's just u have to know how to work with delays and what each part of the cannon does

OP
OP
justakilla

justakilla

Check the middle part of the video, I raid with this cannon over a year, it aint no human error, same thing hapens when there is a limit on max tnt per chunk, servers do that to prevent lag or server crashing

2great4you

Pika Member
Indeed it should work since the lag should of been fixed since last week. 2 days ago I used a 100 stacker made by xbio (Forgot full name) which worked on pika. Are you sure u didn't get any delay wrong?

OP
OP
justakilla

justakilla

100% I build this cannon 100 times before, had many raids with it, check after 2:15 see how dispensers react

2great4you

Pika Member
well that strange i didnt have any problem with my 100 stacker which was a 1 shot cannon

OP
OP
justakilla

justakilla

Nevermind, I overclaimed it, while he was online, and he didnt noticed, he thought he was geting betrayed when he saw the pilars and kicked a member from faction giving me 9 more shunks to unclaim ::::::::: DOUBLEFACEPALM ::::::::

TheCl4yeR

Join my faction Dimenty I'm looking for a good cannoner,we are strong pvp faction add me on skype if interested
Clayer.tomer

Status
Not open for further replies.