Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

#1 Top Voter

RPS_GAMING

So, First of all as we know that #1 voter (TenBG) has abused the Vote Bug too much and he/she has massive votes rn and got #1 without any efforts (and rn others cannot compete for #1 becauz of him/her. ). It's not only #1 who has abused the Vote Bug , current #2 (Cymek) and #3 (iamdone) also done the same but not too much. So I just have a simple question...

So, #1(TenBG) Is he/she gonna get Disqualify for his/her massive multiple vote abuse ? (Cuz of him/her this month's voting is totally ruined for the legit voters who tryharded to get in top 5 for the giftcard.)

Feel Free To Point me out if I'm wrong.

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
To be honest it's really sad to abuse this bug just so u can get urself stuff u were never able to get cuz ur too poor. So to the person/s that abused, wish u nothing but karma and grow tf up it's cringe and sad to abuse things to get attention, just like my friend sinqwhymacacacas.

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
Well, that is sad like It´s a childish move to abuse bug just to get something... Idk will he get disq too

TenBG

Pika Lover
Hmm Well if i am dq'd i totally deserve it but i still vote daily i sure did abuse but by my counts cant you see i also vote daily?

TenBG

Pika Lover
btw all top 5 voter did this and they were the ones who inspired me to find this and use it

7c1qx

Great Reporter
yeah i also feel like he abused voting sites, when this month started TenBG wasn't even on leaderboard of top 5 voters after few days like on 10 sep he randomly appeared on vote top #1 with 150 votes, after 2/3 hours i saw vote top lb again and he was on #1 vote top with 200+ votes, you can only vote in 12 hours and 24 hours but TenBG was getting 10 votes per hour and thats really sus.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RPS_GAMING

RPS_GAMING

Hmm Well if i am dq'd i totally deserve it but i still vote daily i sure did abuse but by my counts cant you see i also vote daily?
I know that you are voting daily when the vote bug got fixed but still, this month voting is already ruined for others D:

OP
OP
RPS_GAMING

RPS_GAMING

btw all top 5 voter did this and they were the ones who inspired me to find this and use it
Well, ik about #2 Cymek and #3 iamdone , they just suddenly appeared in top 5 voter list with 130 votes and the day was 7 september ig. I was like wtf is going on... 💀

TenBG

Pika Lover
this bug has been used my many users to become 1st in the last months

even last month i was 6th losing by 1 vote

TenBG

Pika Lover
nope you can check every month atleast one dude has more than 248 votes which is not possible

OP
OP
RPS_GAMING

RPS_GAMING

nope you can check every month atleast one dude has more than 248 votes which is not possible
Actually It is possible, at the end of month the voting sites resets many times .... So, you can get 4-6 extra votes.

TenBG

Pika Lover
:rolleyes: anyways, really cringe that you had to make a forum on this

OP
OP
RPS_GAMING

RPS_GAMING

:rolleyes: anyways, really cringe that you had to make a forum on this
wdym?!?! ... Taking opinion isn't a act of cringe... Also, This is (General) subforum if you don't know 🙄.... Also, forum is made for the Events, Announcements, Problems and their solutions and many more. Having a doubt and asking in forums isn't cringe.

Always think before writing or saying anything so, that you don't regret later.

Peace.

Mute

Great Reporter
y'all need to shut up and let the owner do whatever he wants.
[english]