Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

1.9 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bac2008

Rare Pika
I font know if this thread was already made but Il make one.

I know you say a lot of things arnt compatable but eventually the plugins will update.

1.9 adds many gamechanging things.
The most notible are the end citys and the wings. It provides the ability to glide. Another gamechanging thing is mending and frost walker. Allows to fix items with XP and alows to walk on water by generating ice. These will really throw of everything but I think its good to update.

DJRedNight

Epic Pika

I know you say a lot of things arnt compatable but eventually the plugins will update.

The most notible are the end citys and the wings. It provides the ability to glide. Another gamechanging thing is mending and frost walker. Allows to fix items with XP and alows to walk on water by generating ice. These will really throw of everything but I think its good to update.

Survival will be updated from 1.7-1.8 to 1.8-1.9 from what i've been hearing.

To find out what exactly has been updated you can view this video here:

MouraThat

Veteran

Yes its true
but just a note Pika need to update all the 1.7 things to 1.8 because you can only have 1.8-1.9 servers not 1.7-1.9 servers. if it wasnt for this we would be 1.9.
However a issue is how server will deal with end as currently the whole of the end is claimed due to the fact itd probably get mined in 1 day xD

OP
OP
Bac2008

Bac2008

Rare Pika
Yes its true
but just a note Pika need to update all the 1.7 things to 1.8 because you can only have 1.8-1.9 servers not 1.7-1.9 servers. if it wasnt for this we would be 1.9.
However a issue is how server will deal with end as currently the whole of the end is claimed due to the fact itd probably get mined in 1 day xD
But the end will go infinitly

Status
Not open for further replies.