Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaj te boli

it was the best go to jastukmasters chaneel its my friend he has 3 videos off the old map where him and i played

TooPlaysYT

Rare Pika
Every game mode always have its updates. its to really give a new meta, not to instill the old meta. Just like other games like league of legends or Dota, they update their game. its not really fun for 5 years playing the game and its still 1.7.10 pvp. just deal with the server changes and try to cope up with those change.

You cant say that a game mode is trash because its only your own perspective and opinion. this is the forums and you're allowed to express your own opinions but try not to offend people with such assumptions.

kaj te boli

Every game mode always have its updates. its to really give a new meta, not to instill the old meta. Just like other games like league of legends or Dota, they update their game. its not really fun for 5 years playing the game and its still 1.7.10 pvp. just deal with the server changes and try to cope up with those change.

You cant say that a game mode is trash because its only your own perspective and opinion. this is the forums and you're allowed to express your own opinions but try not to offend people with such assumptions.
well your right with the new updates and the new metas i dont really care if its 1.8 or 1.7 but i have to say that the map from 2 years ago was awesome and they had a lot more players in the kit pvp game mode now they have like 20-30 max players on kit pvp but back then was lik 80 players or something like that through out the day

Status
Not open for further replies.