Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

1.7.1 - 1.7.10 Practice Exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevenationX

Pika Member
So I have a suggestion that seems interesting.
Make Practice 1.7 - 1.7.10 exclusive to make hackers disappear because hacked clients are only for 1.8
Vape hacked client is for 1.7 so you have to make an anti cheat for it :D

_ItzMax_

Epic Pika
1.7 players would jitterclick and players would think they hack

Davidva

Veteran
Hey RevenationX,

Nobody knows the reason why Yoeri set practice to 1.8 only. I agree with 1.7 pvp because its better. I disagree with hacked client can only be for 1.8. What would you do to a hackers if be have killaura and is on 1.8 and you on 1.7? You cant really do the same as on 1.8

Slendyy

Veteran
You guys need to understand someday 1.7/1.8 pvp will disappear.

faydee

Veteran
that would be a disaster omg
imagine a pvp in opfation prot 14 with 1.9 pvp lol
It wont be actually it will be fun and challenging also I was talking about normal faction ;)

Arceus

Legendary Pika
+1 This needs to happen

Also,

you could actually get into practice with 1.7 but it kicks you if dont play Matches

BramOG

Epic Pika
1.7 has hacked clients as well, the reason why people want 1.7 is because of the ping:range u get pvp is just better on 1.7 i would love to see this server have 1.8 and 1.7 on every game mode !

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
1.7 has hacked clients as well, the reason why people want 1.7 is because of the ping:range u get pvp is just better on 1.7 i would love to see this server have 1.8 and 1.7 on every game mode !
me too.
I hope they make all gamemodes 1.7.10+
And stop using colours please.

Hoopless

Veteran
Hey,

I don't think hackers is a thing now, because Yoeri is getting more staff and more to fix all the hackers, they will help to reduce the hackers. So don't worry about the hackers, if that is the case you can blame Yoeri for it.

1.7 was and is the beast of all servers, but i am sure no other game modes will change back.

anyway, nice waiting for this suggestion.

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Hey,

I don't think hackers is a thing now, because Yoeri is getting more staff and more to fix all the hackers, they will help to reduce the hackers. So don't worry about the hackers, if that is the case you can blame Yoeri for it.

1.7 was and is the beast of all servers, but i am sure no other game modes will change back.

anyway, nice waiting for this suggestion.
I thought there would be a new owner coming?

OP
OP
RevenationX

RevenationX

Pika Member
Btw guys DW [spoiler I quit pika] I wont be playing on his server so yeah bye guys have a good day :D

-Kind Regards
iDonateL/Mazurmist

Status
Not open for further replies.