Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

1.12 Survival Server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jestyr

Pika Lover
So, where's the new 1.12 survival server?? On now? soon sooner soonest? When when when?
start now, go, yes?
yes yes?

AyeDu

Epic Pika
You should make a suggestion about this and not just put it here. XD
Survival 1.12 isn't that fun to play in tbh. It's really just going around and playing vanilla mc. It doesn't have a goal either. That's why the current Survival doesn't attract as many players as other gamemodes. If there are goals like killing an Ender Dragon or maybe a Boss fight or just a mob arena, it would be a bit more entertaining. It's just my thoughts though. If this becomes a suggestion, it would get a -1 from me.

OP
OP
J

Jestyr

Pika Lover
Once upon a time ago, mob arena was a regular part of survival... it got dropped out... don't know why... it was so fun

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
I wish to play game version 1.2 too
It mean lot of works for owner/admin.

Reset >setup spawn>plugins>hologram>warps>shop>vote etc etc....

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Spawn is built, normal and xmas version but you might not get to see it because Yoeri is taking his time. My team and I spent over 2 months building it and it might not even happen. If you want it to happen sooner spam yoeri.

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i'm waiting for Survival reset too and hope Yoeri do it soon or within this Year so next year we have a new and fresh Survival.

OP
OP
J

Jestyr

Pika Lover
hmmm, I was lead to believe this was a done deal... maybe not huh? Strange Pika... which is a very good server... is staying stuck so long on an old version of the game.

Makes me wish the other "un-named" server didn't have such a hard time getting players.

Sadness

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
@Jestyr ikr it's hard to get players on that 'un-named' server but that server have some old pika players.

Cucloops

Veteran
I want new Survival too! but it's not that easy to make New 1.12 server on 1.8 Network... So we need to wait :)

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It's easy, just other servers are priority because they have more players. A lot of survival players have left cause it is just so boring, no updates at all for ages and they just used /snow on the spawn for xmas. Like make some more effort, look at all the new builders, get them building something.

OP
OP
J

Jestyr

Pika Lover
You know, it occurred to me to just make a server of my own using 1.12 and set it up how I think it should be.. strictly vanilla, no shop, hard setting, etc. and just not worry about other servers... but then some little 12 year old from who knows where would just hack it and I'd trash the whole thing... so that's no good.

Maybe I should just go back tot he un-named server and live there until it's shut down due to lack of players

Status
Not open for further replies.