Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

0 Stuff ! Much hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

L0ReNeo

I really want to thx the stuff ;) Every koth we get rekt of hackers and no stuff is online and when u go to ts to get help they all ignore or they all bussy , they want even to come on faction . it's a shame for pika rlly shame
Faction Dead Bcz of no anti-cheat and no stuff onfline on koth thx alot :)

oOmeerOo

Veteran
that is because you are looking for the stuff and not the staff :p

oOmeerOo

Veteran
i believe we have an anti cheat, just be patient with our staffs, they have to help everyone and with our number of players compared to the number of staffs it is hard to keep up, give them some time and credit they will help eventually.

Andaveth

Pika Member
Maybe you can record the hackers next time and send it to staff. I know a lot of hackers use vpn so they come back. Maybe pika needs to ad a vpn blocker or something to keep the hackers away

Ninjuric

Rare Pika
Maybe you can record the hackers next time and send it to staff. I know a lot of hackers use vpn so they come back. Maybe pika needs to ad a vpn blocker or something to keep the hackers away
I don't know if you know this but pika-network is a cracked server. A VPN isn't required unless a person get's ipbanned which never happens because staff only ban, not ip ban, so even if someone doesn't have VPN they can come on the server and just continue to hack. Either they add a anti-cheat, get more active staff or ip ban hackers. It's hard to record every hacker, and what's the point of recording them? Once they get banned, they come back with another free account.

OP
OP
L

L0ReNeo

xXmeerXx i was mad just writing bcz i raged "staff*"
Proraptor it's not ez to record ... + Vpn ... they have to be active in koth ... but they ignore u when u call them :)

dagode

Veteran
I don't know if you know this but pika-network is a cracked server. A VPN isn't required unless a person get's ipbanned which never happens because staff only ban, not ip ban, so even if someone doesn't have VPN they can come on the server and just continue to hack. Either they add a anti-cheat, get more active staff or ip ban hackers. It's hard to record every hacker, and what's the point of recording them? Once they get banned, they come back with another free account.
Pika has a login security if you exceed the max number of registered alts you can't register anymore so the only way to log in is to go on a gate client (VPN).And the client is free so anyone can download it.And i think pika already has an anti-VPN plugin.

dagode

Veteran
I really want to thx the stuff ;) Every koth we get rekt of hackers and no stuff is online and when u go to ts to get help they all ignore or they all bussy , they want even to come on faction . it's a shame for pika rlly shame
Faction Dead Bcz of no anti-cheat and no stuff onfline on koth thx alot :)
Report hacker here : https://pika-network.net/forums/reports/ (No need to wait for staff , provide proof it can be video or screenshot )

Wither

Veteran
If you meet hackers you can also record and report them as people said. Also, we cannot be available whenever you need us. We are not robots, we are humans like you. Personal life is a thing for us as well. Last but not least, there is the option of applying if you want to help the server and protect it from rulebreakers. Such threads are unnecessary and impolite for the staff members who are working so hard every day to make the server a better place for everyone.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.