Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Recent content by TheGolem

  1. TheGolem

    ONLY using our FISTS in BEDWARS!!!

    well you did improve, its good
  2. TheGolem

    Strategy to 4v4 bedwars ?

    Obi if you are in a party and eggs and pots if you are solo in q eggs and pots dont mean you have to rush like you can use them for clutches as well dia armor is another great choice while I think pearls are a bad idea
  3. TheGolem

    Responses to Tactics/Strategy Topics

    sometimes we all larp, ifykyk
  4. TheGolem

    Interview(After a long long time)

    good job you should interview thiemo or arrly
  5. TheGolem

    Can i buy my stats ?

    why so dumb, why did you click stats reset, why did your brain stop working, whyyyy
  6. TheGolem

    Responses to Tactics/Strategy Topics

    1 fireball dia armor 3 gaps iron sword I guess the above-mentioned stuff is enough for first rush
  7. TheGolem

    Return Of The Goat.

    Pika is not a good place to come back to
  8. TheGolem

    My name is TheReddishSlime

    did you skip Helper? actually beg arrly
  9. TheGolem

    My name is TheReddishSlime

    I see you Mr Admin
  10. TheGolem

    W pika

    you really helped yourself with your question, xD
  11. TheGolem

    W pika

    do you think its fun to play on pika? really? and I am specific'd with bedwars
  12. TheGolem

    W pika

    its really not, dont ask reasons
  13. TheGolem

    new clips , new montage

    He just said that instead of playing pubs, you should q rbw in your free time
  14. TheGolem

    Is this boosting?

    if you are really fighting then it is not as its common because many players do play solos with their friends as they dont have titan for pgs (I am not one of them)
  15. TheGolem

    INVIS POT!!!!

    already denied, big NO .
Top