Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Youtuber Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

AltroG

Legendary Pika
IGN
AltroG
Can you please add youtuber rank to the server (for free)? and get it whenever you achieve a certain amount of subs. It would be amazing, please add it. thanks

Oh_Itz_Sahil

Ultimate Legendary Pika
make this on suggestions.
This has been suggested multiple times

moxxy17

Banned
there already is a youtuber rank? i've seen it on some players. not sure if it was removed but it has been in the gmae for sure

Aarflame

Pika Member
See the problem with Youtube Rank is that this server is already allows non-premium players (cracked). This server also is kind of pay 2 win which breaks the EULA of MC. So yeah they can't let anyone from Mojang or Microsoft see it. Right? Correct me if I am wrong.

yeet1234

Legendary Pika
Youtube Rank is unnesscesary to Cracked Servers.
See the problem with Youtube Rank is that this server is already allows non-premium players (cracked). This server also is kind of pay 2 win which breaks the EULA of MC. So yeah they can't let anyone from Mojang or Microsoft see it. Right? Correct me if I am wrong.
bro cracked minecraft is just different from mojang minecraft mojang and microsoft cant do anything about it.

Aarflame

Pika Member

bro cracked minecraft is just different from mojang minecraft mojang and microsoft cant do anything about it.
Yes I know, but Mojang is always trying to shut down these servers! They had shut down OmegaCraft many times. Cracked minecraft is illegal in the eyes of the law on top of that. So they can do anything as it's their game still!

OP
OP
AltroG

AltroG

Legendary Pika
IGN
AltroG

I'm not gonna work on a youtube channel for nothing. I pretty much can't buy the game at all, and I loved THIS server. All I'm asking for is a (free) rank to get when u have enough subs on youtube. Is I that a lot?

79lb

Legendary Pika
wanna explain what has a yt rank to do with crafts eula?

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
A suggestion that alr made by 100 people. But seems YT Rank will not be implement. And... the control for YT rank will be hard -0.5 for this

Aarflame

Pika Member
wanna explain what has a yt rank to do with crafts eula?
Youtubers if they go Viral can expose the server and their viewers probably will report. Mojang might not do shit but the community will

Sakuraboy

Pika Lover
You should post this in Suggestions. (Also I need to say that more like 4 people suggest to make YouTube rank) Good Luck!:)

Panas

Banned
YouTube ranks are a thing. They are not given anymore. But I think you have to get atleast 3k subs. If you achieve that msg an admin and hopefully they can give it

Status
Not open for further replies.