Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice youtube rank improve

Farouk209

Banned
Minecraft username:
FaroukUN​

Suggestion:
youtube rank improve​

Detailed description:
when anyone join practice there is something called rank tn the scoreboard for example my current rank is umm ahm none but the problem is that everyone has their own unique rank appearing in the scoreboard so :D please add youtuber rank instead of emerald rank bcuz its confusing(see in examples)

Reason(s):
its a bit confusing to be honest for some of us watching pika youtuber​

Example(s):
here

Surbate

Staff Member
IGN
Surbate
This is really unnecessary, since the YouTube rank is not a purchasable rank on its own, it just inherits perks from whatever purchasable rank appears on the scoreboard.

OP
OP
F

Farouk209

Banned
This is really unnecessary, since the YouTube rank is not a purchasable rank on its own, it just inherits perks from whatever purchasable rank appears on the scoreboard.
i know but why you own youtube rank to find that you have emerald rank
and its not that big to change tbh thats ez in my opinion

Surbate

Staff Member
IGN
Surbate
i know but why you own youtube rank to find that you have emerald rank
and its not that big to change tbh thats ez in my opinion
YouTube rank shouldn't be obtained solely for the purpose of having perks of other ranks. The change might be easy, but it is really unnecessary as the point of the scoreboard rank is to show which rank's perks you currently have.

OP
OP
F

Farouk209

Banned
YouTube rank shouldn't be obtained solely for the purpose of having perks of other ranks. The change might be easy, but it is really unnecessary as the point of the scoreboard rank is to show which rank's perks you currently have.
some people think that emerald has differant perks and youtube has the maxed perks and since many youtubers do live in practice, that's confusing for viewers tbh

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Hello Farouk209,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • This is really unnecessary, since the YouTube rank is not a purchasable rank on its own, it just inherits perks from whatever purchasable rank appears on the scoreboard.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!