Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

YOUR SkyMines Ideas

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
So as a decently new skymines player, (got like 10 hours of playing time) I haven't achieved a WHOLE lot but I've still been able to upgrade my pick upto a netherite efficiency 2/3 pick with fortune 3.
I have clean iron armour and a wood sword, long story short...
I AM BROKE.
So, I want to hear YOUR SkyMines Tips for a player which can help them get gear at the fastest time possible.

TimeGodDio

i suggest you get prot 3 iron armor and a diamond max sword but not netherite nor gold armor, you wont upgrade those until your pick can instamine ores in the overworld. I am not much better than you but i have found that its faster for me to go and mine redstone buy haste 7 boosts for 30 seconds with 3 compressed redstones and then go mine netherite or obs than just only mining netherite or obsidian, also try not to pvp too much until you can instamine ores and get netherite armor,

edit:For pvp get fire aspect on your sword and the crystal thing that gives you a chance to get strength on the first hit, i still dont suggest you go pvp in zones where you lose your stuff before you get max pickaxe and more than one max set of armor. Furthermore make a friend you can trust that has guardian rank to upgrade your pick after eff 10, if you cant find one to trust msg me i will prob have sentinel in the next days and i could help you

Last edited:
OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
i suggest you get prot 3 iron armor and a diamond max sword but not netherite nor gold armor, you wont upgrade those until your pick can instamine ores in the overworld. I am not much better than you but i have found that its faster for me to go and mine redstone buy haste 7 boosts for 30 seconds with 3 compressed redstones and then go mine netherite or obs than just only mining netherite or obsidian, also try not to pvp too much until you can instamine ores and get netherite armor,

edit:For pvp get fire aspect on your sword and the crystal thing that gives you a chance to get strength on the first hit, i still dont suggest you go pvp in zones where you lose your stuff before you get max pickaxe and more than one max set of armor. Furthermore make a friend you can trust that has guardian rank to upgrade your pick after eff 10, if you cant find one to trust msg me i will prob have sentinel in the next days and i could help you
So, how exactly DO i get fire aspect? And what is the most effiecient way to max out my pickaxe. I only have an eff 3 fortune 3 pick, and it takes FOREVER to mine any ancient debris or netherite. Should I just passive mode up with 20 haste boosts and go to the nether? Or is there a better way to do it. I

IamaDevil

Epic Pika
So, how exactly DO i get fire aspect? And what is the most effiecient way to max out my pickaxe. I only have an eff 3 fortune 3 pick, and it takes FOREVER to mine any ancient debris or netherite. Should I just passive mode up with 20 haste boosts and go to the nether? Or is there a better way to do it. I
/enchanter and what I did was just use haste boosts and quietly mine.

RunRobDog

Rare Pika
TBF, if you want money the best thing you can do is vault everything beside your pickaxe (even your money with /withdraw all) and go mining amethyst at /warp end, you cannot lose your pickaxe at drop item zones, once your inventory is full do /shop and sell all your amethyst, be aware that if you die you lose 10% of your money

mysticator69

Spam farm until u get efficiency 9
then go fortune since you'll be able to insta diamond at that point.
i think you should definetly max out your pickaxe before getting gear, unless u can buy some and u have money from selling ores or random things.