Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby You should add new gamemode Citylife In which we can roleplaying mining making money living buying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zartasht_M

Pika Lover
IGN
Zartasht_M
Username:
Zartasht_M​

Suggestion:
You should add new gamemode Citylife In which we can roleplaying mining making money living buying house cars jobs ranks etc.​

Detailed description:
In this gamemode you need to add mines of different ores like diamond, gold, lapis, coal etc. Apartment for rent and houses and you can also add Buildings church and ranks that we can buy using ingame money like Diamond rank to mine Dimond lapis rank to mine lapis than sell it and much more

And I am really sorry If I did anything wrong​

Reason(s):
That make the player more fun and excitement to play​

Bouza737

Epic Pika
IGN
Bouza737
This is a wonderful suggestion but i think it will need many resource packs / effort / laggy for many players... Im happy with the latest gamemods

James-ava

I also play on blockdrop there is also citylife and I love it i dont know why blockdrop citylife new season is not coming

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter

Hello Zartasht_M, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote due to the following reason(s):

- PikaNetwork has 12 awesome game modes, so I think this is unnecessary.

_DominikPro_

Banned
IGN
_DominikPro_
Hi Zartasht_M I have decided to downvote your suggestion because I think that this really isn't needed as no one on Pika would play this gamemode and it seems pretty useless, there are a lot of roleplay servers that are just roleplay based, and adding this on pika doesn't really change much and is unnecessary.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
neutral tbh
i would love to see this added
but i this might just die off easily
might have some hype at start but then wil get boring pretty quickly

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Suggestion - DENIED

783083368769519686.gif
Hello Zartasht_M,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.