Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Worst thing you've done on pika?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faxulous

Banned
My Worst thing in Pika-Network!
1st: Accurating some people that they hacked..
2nd: Posting a reports! but got denied! xD
3rd: Betrayed some allyed
Thats My worst thing i've ever had in PIKA! XD

McMuffin

Tracking some kids ip then found his social medias. And harrased him for his mistakes. Using simple java programms to change his social media/computer password. Found his cellphone number,threatened him by telling him i will post his browsing history on his school website and send it to his parents,made him apologize for what he did.
And the worst of all.. i told him that i would put his information in the deepweb if he does not apologize.

I went to psychiatrist for 2 month after that.
*edit* It was when this server was still on 1.7

RaVo

Legendary Pika
The only thing I did that was rly my fault was scamming an admin or somthing. But it only got me a few animals(I said that he made creepers kill my animals when he was standing there, but I only had 1cow and it did not die. But the creeper was rl.)

I did get banned for portal trapping but that was not fully my fault. The portal was on the edge of my plot and I did only block of one side with doors.

OP
OP
S

Semific

Pika Lover
Tracking some kids ip then found his social medias. And harrased him for his mistakes. Using simple java programms to change his social media/computer password. Found his cellphone number,threatened him by telling him i will post his browsing history on his school website and send it to his parents,made him apologize for what he did.
And the worst of all.. i told him that i would put his information in the deepweb if he does not apologize.

I went to psychiatrist for 2 month after that.
*edit* It was when this server was still on 1.7
and i thought i was a toxic person

Status
Not open for further replies.