Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lifesteal World Size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleenflame

Username:
Bleenflame​

Suggestion:
World Size​

Detailed description:
Please make the overworld size atleast 75000 blocks that would help a lot of people keeping their base safe, and make a sign or something at spawn that will tell people the world size. And 1 more - if the nether size is 10k make the overworld 80k to make it correct since 1 block in nether equals to 8 blocks in the overworld.​

Reason(s):
I've played lots of lifesteal servers before and experienced few base griefs, so I usually travel to 60k (x or z) and build my base underground. (I thought the server border would be around 100k blocks, since I never saw any signs indicating the border size) So once again I travelled 7500 blocks in nether and went back to overworld but BOOM! it sent me all the way back to 27k in the overworld, saying "You have reached the end of the world!". PLEASE ATLEAST MAKE A WORLD SIZE INDICATOR AT SPAWN because I have just wasted my time on useless travelling.​

Example(s):
I think I wrote my example in the "Reason" field​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
+1
There are alot of active players active on lifesteal, Larger world would be benefit players. (and have more secure bases)

Dinosauraus

Rare Pika
Tbh if you know how to hide your base properly you don't need more range of the world.
I have played SSN one and not alot of base gets griefed by raiders.
As completing /levels i found many new chunks during the end of the season.
To protect your base yu can:
1. Never build it near a village or smtn.
As hackers/xray can get ur base easily.
2.20k blocks or more is more than sufficient for base making.
3. Make underground base at y lvl -50 or below to hide ur nametags if any player ever goes above.
4. You can also make an skybase with y lvl 200 or above.
5. Anyways it can still be griefed but chances are low. So make spare bases or don't store all ur loot in one base.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Bleenflame,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of community interest
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.