Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

World bans

Snowzy

Banned
I do not believe that it is fair to ban someone from going to their own base for spamming on chat I believe they should just be kicked to the hub so you can join back like last season I believe getting banned from certain worlds is extremely unfair

RayGun110

Pika Member
True, but it is like staff and devs are ignoring our appeals, they just scan it, and they do not care, atleast it looks like that

OP
OP
Snowzy

Snowzy

Banned
True, but it is like staff and devs are ignoring our appeals, they just scan it, and they do not care, atleast it looks like that
Personally think they should just remove that feature

RayGun110

Pika Member
Personally think they should just remove that feature
well they can remove it, and they can unbann people, because we did not spam, we were doing our prices at shop, and that counted as spam

OP
OP
Snowzy

Snowzy

Banned
well they can remove it, and they can unbann people, because we did not spam, we were doing our prices at shop, and that counted as spam
Oh i am not sure that hasnt happened to me, i was an an alt account and i spammed messages to my friend cuz he was ignoring me then i got banned

RayGun110

Pika Member
Oh i am not sure that hasnt happened to me, i was an an alt account and i spammed messages to my friend cuz he was ignoring me then i got banned
Well some amount of players got banned for same reasone, and pika, still did nothing, just told us to be patient, like I m banned for 3 days rn, and there is bunch of players bunned for like 7 days alredy

Maanas232

Epic Pika
Well some amount of players got banned for same reasone, and pika, still did nothing, just told us to be patient, like I m banned for 3 days rn, and there is bunch of players bunned for like 7 days alredy
Feel sad for u guys

WemTis

Banned
They shouldn't remove it they should ban for 1day or 1 week or smthing or mute us for some time

OP
OP
Snowzy

Snowzy

Banned
They shouldn't remove it they should ban for 1day or 1 week or smthing or mute us for some time
I completely agree although it from my point of view now k haven’t really been playing since I am banned although from what I heared I believe it just shouldn’t be a thing Yk?

Maanas232

Epic Pika
Arent You Like Banned Perm On Pika For Duping And Your Ban Evading On Fourms?
Bro I am not tht manas73 guy he jst had similar name like me can u jst think before u post something without knowing.

OP
OP
Snowzy

Snowzy

Banned
Bro I am not tht manas73 guy he jst had similar name like me can u jst think before u post something without knowing.
My Bad Didnt Know He Claimed to be me and got me in a lot of trouble