Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars /winstreak (I don't know how to check if someone already made a suggestion out of this, so im sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pluecle

Minecraft Username:
pluecle​

Suggestion:
/winstreak (I don't know how to check if someone already made a suggestion out of this, so im sorry if this suggestion already exist's)​

Detailed description:
I want to suggest adding a /winstreak command so you can see your win streak while your in a bedwars game.​

Reason(s):
the reason is so if you think you will lose in a bedwars game your in, you can atleast see your winstreak before you die by chance. And if you want to see your winstreak but you like to click the (play again) feature then you don't have to check on you statistics.​

darkmaterlll

Epic Pika
IGN
darkmaterlllll
+1
yea sometimes i dont know what winstreak i have and it would be very useful to just do /winstreak and know.

peg2

Legendary Pika
If I'm not mistaken it only shows your highest winstreak and not the current winstreak
bc it always shows that i have a 16 winstreak
it shows your current winstreak. always shows you have 16 winstreak on a mode (solos or duos or trios or quads) that you never played anymore which doesnt change that mode's winstreak.

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello Pluecle,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.