Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why banned me reason uh dexterr

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
bmw00MPOWER

bmw00MPOWER

Banned
what is this bug a brother is a bug that I ask that a questioner why am I banned

OP
OP
bmw00MPOWER

bmw00MPOWER

Banned
first administer me mute because I wrote many times and then banned and I can not figure out what bug I've done

dagode

Veteran
what is this bug a brother is a bug that I ask that a questioner why am I banned
The answer has been, given you were unbanned by mistake, you should never be unbanned that is why they banned you again.
The reason you were banned was probably that you were spamming the chat you were, first warned and then cause you continued of course banned by the admin the answer was however given by the admin. Let me also inform you that speaking a foreign language in the public chat is not allowed.

For more information about your ban can be found at the ban index since I don't know your in-game name look here : https://pika-network.net/bans/bans.php

OP
OP
bmw00MPOWER

bmw00MPOWER

Banned
I write in person with my friend you are personal and is my friend what prevents us from writing

dagode

Veteran
I was writing with my friend on msg
Yes, but saying too many words at the same time may be considered as spamming so be careful next time and talk in faction chat since the staff has no permissions to look in the faction chat.

OP
OP
bmw00MPOWER

bmw00MPOWER

Banned
Aha next time I'll be careful please excuse me sincerely sorry because it's my friend we are from a village

Status
Not open for further replies.