Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Who wants a update or a new system implemented?

What a new update to hi Classic Skyblock?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris2789

Pika Member
what we need is a lower price on spawners, like right now blaze spawners goes around for 50-120k meanwhile shop sells it for over 1m our eco is going fine lately it's just the shop that not adding up to it and if they want to remove all spawners I'm fine with that but if they do that they need to first increase netherwarts cactus sugar cane wheat and other farm items and also remove the no afk pools rule.

OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
well there's still ways of getting money like Farming and reselling stuff... I agree in making the mob spawn back to normal but make the server less laggy cuz even if the server's mob spawn is less, it's still laggy on those people who live far from Europe/US

Adding spawners is not really a solve in problem in making the server's Economy great cuz it will limit those people who cannot buy those items... Like players will think that only Donators will have the advantage of having Such items that they will just stick with normal life like making an island and doing the challenges then they're done... Make it so that Members and Donators are equal in such that Economy will too be in their side...
Maybe you should read and understand what I've just said. I clearly stated how the server should be based on fewer spawners and more farms to reduce the lag since the only spawner used for money has been squid and they cause a ton of lag. How they should fix their economy by making it so people use fewer spawners and more farms as farms take long and dedication to make. Your post was completely useless as you really didn't get the point that I was trying to put out.

Itz_Pyro_

The Old SkyBlock was So Fun and was so Good the only Problem was with the spawners this all update ruined Everything ... the Sky Block Became the Most Boring thing ... The Old one was the best ...

AlexCube

I want them to remove all the spawners, and return the mob spawn rate to normal
Yes, indeed. This will keep economy well balanced.
To add some more valuable reward for challenges.
Add End portal and End itself (with no rules in it but with some resetting over reasonable time period). Blaze spawners should be in Nether Fortresses and not desroyable.
Add clay ( not in blocks) to /warp shop. This is some things come into my memory. Give /fly for accomplishment of all challenges. so on

Status
Not open for further replies.