Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars When you break a bed if the fianl fells into the void without being hit count it as a final for the

Status
Not open for further replies.

_iGoofy

Banned
IGN
Notnico_
Username:
Notnico_​

Suggestion:
When you break a bed if the fianl fells into the void without being hit count it as a final for the guy who got the bed​

Detailed description:
So i found this one very anoying that if the final fells into the void it just dosent give you anything so please fix it​

Reason(s):
It is very anoying and alot of players hate it and it will make the game more enjoyable​

Example(s):
Please just add it you never accept anything good​

luhv

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
luhv
Username:
Notnico_

Suggestion:
When you break a bed if the fianl fells into the void without being hit count it as a final for the guy who got the bed

Detailed description:
So i found this one very anoying that if the final fells into the void it just dosent give you anything so please fix it

Reason(s):
It is very anoying and alot of players hate it and it will make the game more enjoyable

Example(s):
Please just add it you never accept anything good
+1
Honestly, it annoys me because I'm hungry for finals but then they just end up falling in the void. Though sometimes when you hit them and then like leave them alone for some time but then they fall off, you'd see that it says "..." has been eliminated by you but when you look at tab, it wouldn't count as your final.

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Divine_Pheonix_
Username:
Notnico_

Suggestion:
When you break a bed if the fianl fells into the void without being hit count it as a final for the guy who got the bed

Detailed description:
So i found this one very anoying that if the final fells into the void it just dosent give you anything so please fix it

Reason(s):
It is very anoying and alot of players hate it and it will make the game more enjoyable

Example(s):
Please just add it you never accept anything good
-1 i think that this suggestion should be downvoted because,
1. if you didn't hit some1 they probably fell from their own mistake

2. its unnesicerry

+1

Hello _iGoofy, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Upvote it.
Keep suggesting more good suggestions to improve our network.

_DominikPro_

Banned
IGN
_DominikPro_
Hi _iGoofy I have decided to downvote your suggestion because you didn't really hit the final and he maybe fell on his own unaware of you destroying his bed, I don't think it should count as your final kill because you basically didn't hit him, he fell.

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Divine_Pheonix_
Hi _iGoofy I have decided to downvote your suggestion because you didn't really hit the final and he maybe fell on his own unaware of you destroying his bed, I don't think it should count as your final kill because you basically didn't hit him, he fell.

thats what i said

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
kinda gonna be neutral but this does annoy me a lot when a kill i almost had ends up falling
but this also removes the strategic point where people can self kill just so oppoents dont get finals

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Divine_Pheonix_
kinda gonna be neutral but this does annoy me a lot when a kill i almost had ends up falling
but this also removes the strategic point where people can self kill just so oppoents dont get finals
yes

GAMBL3T

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
GAMBL3T
Hello _iGoofy,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • If a player falls into the void, they have not been eliminated by you. As a result, you will not receive a final kill for that player.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.