Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What's this?

Who agrees?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoreLegacy

Revealing hacks is an IP Ban?
"DOS" threatening is an IP Ban?

The fact that you have access to our IPs is a security threat to all of us, as users and forumers of Pika. The database in which you store our IPs is highly vulnerable to attacks, and this puts us all at risk.

So threatening to hack earning you an IP ban? Somebody can hack us all, and I am in fear of my security. I suggest you watch out.

Staff members of servers should NEVER have access to our IPs. It's dangerous and should be illegal in this world.

CloudAP

Veteran
What would you suggest then?

This is the main reason staff recruits and promotes professional players

OP
OP
C

CoreLegacy

How do I know you are "Professional"? Prove to me you aren't just trying to find out where we are now.

Harshhc_returns

Veteran
Why would we want to know where you are you ?
Some answers against this -
1) Its not like we recently got your ip's , this server is running from 3 years we never faced such a problem that a player's IP was misused.
2)Is pika the only server which can see a player's IP?All servers can , so should you stop playing on them?
3)
This is the main reason staff recruits and promotes professional player

If we were not accepting mature and professional staff then we would be accepting just anyone who applies ,moreover the server wouldn't be running as smoothly as it is now if the staffs were not mature and responsible

Status
Not open for further replies.