Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What is issue with haste boost?

bestproplay2

Epic Pika
IGN
bestproplay2
Haste boost is bugged or is it? was it intentionally disabled because it was too op? because i feel like its very easy to resolve this bug... Its a pretty good item please fix it ASAP

D3vilHunt3r

IGN
D3vilHunt3r
Hey bestproplay2
Yeah the haste boost that you buy in Redstone island has bugged and you can't use it but instead you can use the haste boost that you collect from fishing pool in stone island. Tip:"buy fishing rod from gold island then simply fish in stone island"

OP
OP
bestproplay2

bestproplay2

Epic Pika
IGN
bestproplay2
Hey bestproplay2
Yeah the haste boost that you buy in Redstone island has bugged and you can't use it but instead you can use the haste boost that you collect from fishing pool in stone island. Tip:"buy fishing rod from gold island then simply fish in stone island"
May i know how to fish? i tryed but i don't get it how to take out the fish

D3vilHunt3r

IGN
D3vilHunt3r
May i know how to fish? i tryed but i don't get it how to take out the fish
First you should be sure that you are fishing in stone island because just the fishing pool that in there will work others are bugged second simply trow your rod in the water then If you saw a text with blue color just right click, after catching fish there is a chance to get haste boost, slime boost and sugar boost.

OP
OP
bestproplay2

bestproplay2

Epic Pika
IGN
bestproplay2
oh ok others are bugged thats what i needed to know... i keep getting slime boost rather than haste