Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned BedWars Weekly Bedwars Rotational Twists

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.
Minecraft username:
TejasIsPro

Suggestion:
Weekly Bedwars Rotational Twists​

Detailed description:
Hey fellow Bedwars enthusiasts! 🌟

Let's shake things up and add a dash of excitement to our gameplay on PikaNetwork MC! Here are some cool ideas that could make Bedwars more thrilling and attract even more players and YouTubers:

1. Buyable Beds: 🛏️ How about being able to buy extra beds for 8 emeralds each? Drop 'em strategically to save yourself when your main bed takes a beating. Plus, throw in a bed pointer (like an ender eye) to guide you to the nearest enemy bed. Sneaky, right?

2. Bed Defense Downgrade: 💥 Start everyone off with a solid bedrock defense. But here's the twist - when you bite the dust(got killed), your bed's defense gets downgraded. Kill an opponent? Boom! It's back to bedrock. The hierarchy goes like this: bedrock > obsidian > endstone > wood > clay > glass > wool > air. Yep, air!

3. Map Decay: ⏳ Let's make things interesting! After 30 seconds, the map starts to vanish. But don't worry, generators and player-placed blocks stay put. It's like a disappearing act, but with a strategic twist!

Note: These twists will be on a rotational basis, either per week or per day. Depends on staff!

Feel free to toss in your own ideas to make Bedwars the ultimate gaming experience. Let the fun begin! 🚀✨

Last edited:

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika
I've decided to give it an upvote cause the idea is pretty cool and would make bedwars a bit more fun to play

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This would be so cool! Bedwars is very repetitive, and if this gets added, it would be a great choice to have some fun with friends or alone if you want to change a bit of your gameplay.

opticyclic

Epic Pika
I like the concept but I'm not sure about the implementation details though.

It sounds like it should be a new game mode rather than rotational items
i.e. each week there is a separate NPC you can join a game with these features

The first one might get shot down because it is a feature from Hypixel lucky block mode.

The second one is going to make it next to impossible to win if you are bad at PvP.

The third one might work but it would take careful implementation.
e.g. there is potential for you to get stuck in a hole with no blocks and no way to get into the void
It could also just degrade into German Bedwars where you just fight from a tiny base

OP
OP
T
I like the concept but I'm not sure about the implementation details though.

It sounds like it should be a new game mode rather than rotational items
i.e. each week there is a separate NPC you can join a game with these features

The first one might get shot down because it is a feature from Hypixel lucky block mode.

The second one is going to make it next to impossible to win if you are bad at PvP.

The third one might work but it would take careful implementation.
e.g. there is potential for you to get stuck in a hole with no blocks and no way to get into the void
It could also just degrade into German Bedwars where you just fight from a tiny base
Well it's just an idea obviously Developer's can modify the suggestion on their need.