Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Weapon Skins Bug?

VoidTyrant

IGN
VoidTyrant
I bought a sword skins 'Amethyst Claymore' in auction from player name 'sofiaaororu' for 650k, i claim it and then the system told me that i don't have the permission to use the skin and i need to unlock it.. like what!!??
Sorry because my evidence is limited, but you can confirm with the person I bought the skins from.
Also, if you all wondering what happen after i claim the skin.. The skins transform to Basic Netherite Sword T-T..
p/s: sorry for my bad english , im not american :)

Screenshot 2024-09-13 000127.pngScreenshot 2024-09-13 001937.png

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
perhaps when you bought the voucher, you didn't apply it and went straight to use it on your sword. That is the only reason i can think of, but if you did everything correctly, that SHOULDN'T happen. I'd suggest making a bug report, although your evidence is VERY limited, it would probably be better if you could contact a developer and screenshare the issue.
Sorry if im not helping a lot, but this is in my opinion your best shot at this, that thing does the most damage in the game, and buying it for a price like 650k and on top of that the nerfed gkits is honestly crazy.

OP
OP
VoidTyrant

VoidTyrant

IGN
VoidTyrant
perhaps when you bought the voucher, you didn't apply it and went straight to use it on your sword. That is the only reason i can think of, but if you did everything correctly, that SHOULDN'T happen. I'd suggest making a bug report, although your evidence is VERY limited, it would probably be better if you could contact a developer and screenshare the issue.
Sorry if im not helping a lot, but this is in my opinion your best shot at this, that thing does the most damage in the game, and buying it for a price like 650k and on top of that the nerfed gkits is honestly crazy.
I think I applied it correctly. It's okey and yah i know,it's so crazy that I think I got cheated with that price.. but the player who sold it was surprised too when he/she found out about it. Thanks for helping tho

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
I bought a sword skins 'Amethyst Claymore' in auction from player name 'sofiaaororu' for 650k, i claim it and then the system told me that i don't have the permission to use the skin and i need to unlock it.. like what!!??
Sorry because my evidence is limited, but you can confirm with the person I bought the skins from.
Also, if you all wondering what happen after i claim the skin.. The skins transform to Basic Netherite Sword T-T..
p/s: sorry for my bad english , im not american :)

View attachment 102644View attachment 102647
BRO
That was not a voucher!
I even told everyone be aware of that auction

Basically, that auction was not a voucher, it was just a normal netherite sword, that guy applied a skin on it and sold on /ah and you thought it's the voucher, but it's not...

ONLY check the skins which says voucher at the end, that happened with me too, so be aware

OP
OP
VoidTyrant

VoidTyrant

IGN
VoidTyrant
BRO
That was not a voucher!
I even told everyone be aware of that auction

Basically, that auction was not a voucher, it was just a normal netherite sword, that guy applied a skin on it and sold on /ah and you thought it's the voucher, but it's not...

ONLY check the skins which says voucher at the end, that happened with me too, so be aware
Ouh yah i can see the difference , if it's legit there is sentence said 'right click to redeem the skin'. So basically i got scammed T-T. Sorry for not noticing it.. and to all skymines player , please be aware of player by name 'sofiaauroru' . she/he still sell it in auction with other sword skin. Thank you parva

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
I myself lose 500k coz i by dune which is simple netherite armour
aren't armour trims enchanted books though? i feel like if you fall for that, you deserve to lose 500k. Not trying to be mean or anything, but you should look into what you are buying a tad bit before you buy it.