Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames We should be able to select maps and the bedwars needs more maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smilee_Soul__

Minecraft Username:
Smilee_Soul__

Suggestion:
We should be able to select maps and the bedwars needs more maps

Detailed description:
My suggestion is that player (with ranks and not with ranks) should be able to select maps they like and
you should add new maps to bedwars like AshFire, Crypt map etc.
We should be able to select maps that we like and you should add back LightHouse and Rally map back to solos and doubles because we dont get these maps to play (and m thinking that they have been removed)
I hope we get this update in bedwars
Thanks.​

Reason(s):
Because its keep getting boring to not play the maps we like and to play the maps that i personally hate​

Silver Wing

The Pika
Hey @Smilee_Soul__
Map Selector have already been suggested and denied
Reason : Some maps will be dead

More Maps have already been suggested and accepted
Will be added soon =)

Hellific

Veteran
Hello Smilee_Soul__,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.