Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock warp mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoya

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
warp mine

Detailed description:
Add /warp mine and /warp donor mine like the last season, you can buy the permit from /shop for a certain price. Include lucky blocks that you can find while mining that can drop you cool stuff like keys or vouchers etc...

Reason(s):
It was a great success last reset and everybody liked it and it gave the players something to do instead of just staying afk all day doing nothing waiting for the chests to fill from their automatic farms, it gets boring very quickly.

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
not really a good idea cause ppl can make lot of money by getting teleported to a donor mine and sethoming

OP
OP
yoya

yoya

Epic Pika
And maybe add
not really a good idea cause ppl can make lot of money by getting teleported to a donor mine and sethoming
have you even ever played op skyblock? xD teleporting is disabled while in the mines

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
And maybe add

have you even ever played op skyblock? xD teleporting is disabled while in the mines
you can use /etpa (player) or /esethome and yes i hqve played skyblock i was n1 last season :)

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey yoya,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.