Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

/warp mine Bypass Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wither23

Bug : Party Teleport Bypass
Description:Recently,our island team has discovered a small bug that many people never knew about.To purchase /warp mine you have to pay 750k,but using this bug will allow you to not waste that money and easily access /warp mine for free.Ofc,you make a party.The party leader can enable Party Teleport,Exp Sharing,Mcmmo Sharing etc. Using the command for Party Teleport,/ptp [playername],you can tp to any person in the party and it teleports you to that person after he/she accepts the request.Someone who bought /warp mine and is in the same party with you,you can use Party Teleport and get to the /warp mine.Then he can just sethome and have perm access to the mine.With this thread this may be game-breaking since the secret is revealed,but a bug MUST be fixed.

I am waiting for response from staff members and your personal opinion about this bug.

Sincerely,Wither

~ Logically ~

Banned
I can't stress enough how much people are going to dislike you for this.
Chances are, you did this because you couldn't get in /warp mine. And even with 750k to get into a mine?

750k on a server that charges 90$ for around a 40$ worth rank. This isn't worth patching.

It's just people finding a way not to waste IRL money on getting ahead since Skyblock is boring to grind on.

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
I agree this is a bug. If you ever played OPSB, you would know that 750k isnt that big amount and can be easily earned from warp mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.