Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

VPN for voting.

Tane_Haha

Pika Lover
IGN
Tane_Haha
Sooooooooooooooooo,
I was just wndering if i could use vpn to vote more than 7 times a day and it would be beneficial for your server too and i see more people voting more than 7 times a day,
Please don't get angry I was just wondering

Surbate

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Surbate
Hey,

VPN is not disallowed, but you can make a support ticket here and ask them to whitelist you.
set the support ticket name to: VPN Whitelist
That's not what they asked.

Sooooooooooooooooo,
I was just wndering if i could use vpn to vote more than 7 times a day and it would be beneficial for your server too and i see more people voting more than 7 times a day,
Please don't get angry I was just wondering
If you vote abuse and get more votes illegitimately, you'll be removed from the VoteTop at the end of the month.

OP
OP
Tane_Haha

Tane_Haha

Pika Lover
IGN
Tane_Haha
That's not what they asked.

If you vote abuse and get more votes illegitimately, you'll be removed from the VoteTop at the end of the month.
idk how to vote abuse and i have tried to use vpn while voting and it said a player with the name of Tane_Haha already voted today.
AND WTF LINK NO @ DOESN"T WORK HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET ELITE AND TITAN WHEN I CAN"T GET 7 VOTES PER day

OP
OP
Tane_Haha

Tane_Haha

Pika Lover
IGN
Tane_Haha
AND WHY MY VPN WHITELIST APPLICATION ISN"T VIEWED YET?

Surbate

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Surbate
idk how to vote abuse and i have tried to use vpn while voting and it said a player with the name of Tane_Haha already voted today.
AND WTF LINK NO @ DOESN"T WORK HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET ELITE AND TITAN WHEN I CAN"T GET 7 VOTES PER day
Link number 2 is known not to return votes, it has been turned off to prevent abuse.

AND WHY MY VPN WHITELIST APPLICATION ISN"T VIEWED YET?
Be patient, it takes a while since only one person handles those.

Pranavisalive

Pika Member
Please avoid spreading misinformation. Using VPNS to get a crazy amount of votes not possible legitimately leads to you being removed at the end of the month.
I know. But never talked about crazy amount of votes. They are still getting using VPN to get extra votes. Which is unfair to people who are vote fairly.

Surbate

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Surbate
I know. But never talked about crazy amount of votes. They are still getting using VPN to get extra votes. Which is unfair to people who are vote fairly.
This is not true. Encouraging others potentially breaking rules is not cool and can be against the rules, so be careful with what you say. There is a trick where you can get around 5-6 extra votes at the start of the month. That's how the top votetop players got the extra ones.