Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames voting streak rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

austinpd

Pika Lover
Username:
austinpd​

Suggestion:
voting streak rewards​

Detailed description:
so i am currently at 44 voting streak can u guys actually create like milestone rewards like for reaching 50 voting streak or 75 voting streak or 100 voting streak since its kinda useless to keep ur voting streak if it dosent result in any reward​

Reason(s):
because its kinda uselesss voting 50 days in a row with 50 voting streak but for reaching 50 voting streak milestone u get no rewards​

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Maybe elaborate on what rewards you want to be implemented?

Edit: You can always edit it yourself and add what you want the rewards to be.

Last edited:

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I totally agree that the vote steak is kinda pointless cuz even if you get a 100000 vote streak, you are still getting the rewards for the 7-vote streak. But as @CoolCozmoGamer99 said, please elaborate more on the rewards that should be implemented to further make this suggestion more detailed and convincing.

D

Deleted member 118315

This will be great if implemented
Hope it gets Implemented

Edit: Upvoted :)

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Players already get a lot of free stuff from voting. I don't feel it is necessary to add anything else.

OP
OP
austinpd

austinpd

Pika Lover
Players already get a lot of free stuff from voting. I don't feel it is necessary to add anything else.
wdym bro if u get a 1000000 voting streak for reaching that much high u should have a milestone reward for reaching it "not the vote key rewards" its the milestone for votestreaks

OP
OP
austinpd

austinpd

Pika Lover
Maybe elaborate on what rewards you want to be implemented?

Edit: You can always edit it yourself and add what you want the rewards to be.
idk like prob a booster for reaching 25 voting streak or for 100 voting streak 500 iron or 50 voting streak like a godly mysetrybox

Kratoz_GG

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello austinpd,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Provide more information regarding the rewards
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.