Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby voting reward bug solution suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ieoub

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
ieoub​

Suggestion:
voting reward bug solution suggestion​

Detailed description:
ofc the bug of claiming votes rewards is not gonna be fixed (since it's on my account half a year now ) if you don't know about this here a video explanation :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA5DQ6PZeKk

you can't claim rewards of voting another time (it's only one time claim)
I have a suggestion for this :
make a section on the website that checks how many votes you have (life time votes and current month votes)
and a user can convert every 50 votes to 500 iron (limited to 200 a month) using in game gui command, but this command is going to be disabled (to avoid glitches by claiming rewards from the new command and /vote command). it's gonna be activated only to players with the glitch on thier account proofing it with a video record or screenshare​

Reason(s):
I thought it's only on my account but I've seen ppl asking help on the #community-help channel on discord about this bug.​

Example(s):
this gui command is not gonna be linked to the /vote , it's seperated so to not lead to the same problem​

Small

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
ieoub

Suggestion:
voting reward bug solution suggestion

Detailed description:
ofc the bug of claiming votes rewards is not gonna be fixed (since it's on my account half a year now ) if you don't know about this here a video explanation :

you can't claim rewards of voting another time (it's only one time claim)

I have a suggestion for this :

make a section on the website that checks how many votes you have (life time votes and current month votes)

and a user can convert every 50 votes to 500 iron (limited to 200 a month) using in game gui command, but this command is going to be disabled (to avoid glitches by claiming rewards from the new command and /vote command). it's gonna be activated only to players with the glitch on thier account proofing it with a video record or screenshare

Reason(s):
I thought it's only on my account but I've seen ppl asking help on the #community-help channel on discord about this bug.

Example(s):
this gui command is not gonna be linked to the /vote , it's seperated so to not lead to the same problem
Hello ieoub,

Consider doing a bug report instead
HERE,

and also make sure to read the Bug Report Info before reporting for info.

And by the way you will need a screenshot or a video to prove that your bug report is valid.
The video should NOT be cropped or edited at all, and should be uploaded on YouTube.
The screenshots should NOT be cropped and should be uploaded on imgur.

Have Fun Playing on PikaNetwork!

OP
OP
ieoub

ieoub

Pika Member
Hello ieoub,

Consider doing a bug report instead
HERE,

and also make sure to read the Bug Report Info before reporting for info.

And by the way you will need a screenshot or a video to prove that your bug report is valid.
The video should NOT be cropped or edited at all, and should be uploaded on YouTube.
The screenshots should NOT be cropped and should be uploaded on imgur.

Have Fun Playing on PikaNetwork!
the bug reports are invalid brother, already reported, this issue is not gonna be fixed, this suggestion may affect fixing the error temporarly at least or it's gonna be a second way to claim votes rewards

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Idk, if the problem is only with your account, you can contact owner or developer
Also I can't understand what you are trying to say in suggestion, maybe you are having some issue claiming iron?
Make sure you read THIS before suggesting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240604_211918_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20240604_211918_Chrome.png
    240.1 KB · Views: 3
OP
OP
ieoub

ieoub

Pika Member
Idk, if the problem is only with your account, you can contact owner or developer
Also I can't understand what you are trying to say in suggestion, maybe you are having some issue claiming iron?
Make sure you read THIS before suggesting.
developers claimed that the bug is not a bug.
it's just like an issue if you have no idea what im talking about (check the video i've provided to know more about the iron problem )
and this problem is there since December

BigMoneyMaking

Epic Pika
developers claimed that the bug is not a bug.
it's just like an issue if you have no idea what im talking about (check the video i've provided to know more about the iron problem )
and this problem is there since December
Nothing can be done about it if the developers deny that is a bug.

Small

Great Reporter
the bug reports are invalid brother, already reported, this issue is not gonna be fixed, this suggestion may affect fixing the error temporarly at least or it's gonna be a second way to claim votes rewards
it takes long till a bug is fixed you should be patient.

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Cyb0rgMan
Hello ieoub,
783083368769519686.gif

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Make a bug report for this.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.