Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

VOTE FOR GOLD

FuryDhruv

Epic Pika
HOW CAN WE VOTE 222 TIMES in pika IN 1 MONTH ,,
IF we cant vote 222 times how can we exchange it with gold as VOTEs expired After 1 month??? PLS tell
as 30*6=180

Last edited:

Neqromancer

Epic Pika

Yep... they all are cheating, its impossible to get 222 vote before the end of the month.

Just for your information, there are 1 or 2 site you could vote 1 times per 12 hours.
Statistically speaking, 30x7 would equal 210. If one site can vote twice each day, then that’s 240.
It’s possible.

But…. It’s really, really dumb.
Waking up everyday and religiously voting for pika is a mundane task. Your best bet is to just buy the rank if you can. Those top voters are most likely running bots tbh.

Kxneki

Banned
Statistically speaking, 30x7 would equal 210. If one site can vote twice each day, then that’s 240.
It’s possible.

Waking up everyday and religiously voting for pika is a mundane task. Your best bet is to just buy the rank if you can. Those top voters are most likely running bots tbh.
they actually are using bots

6666666666666 6666666 666ˆ6666 6666

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
It’s possible.

Top voters aren’t botted. They’re players who indeed wake up so they can vote. It’s not too hard if you really wanna be one of them. If you want to vote the site twice a day, just do 10 am in morning & 10 pm at night without missing a single day. It’s easy once you get used to it, I’ve been part of the voting community as well.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika

Yep... they all are cheating, its impossible to get 222 vote before the end of the month.

Just for your information, there are 1 or 2 site you could vote 1 times per 12 hours.
Also regarding this, it’s indeed impossible to get more than 210 votes for non premium users. You can make yourself get the 1000 gold from voting only if you’ve regular minecraft account as a vote site only allows premium users to land a vote

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
Top voters aren’t botted. They’re players who indeed wake up so they can vote. It’s not too hard if you really wanna be one of them. If you want to vote the site twice a day, just do 10 am in morning & 10 pm at night without missing a single day. It’s easy once you get used to it, I’ve been part of the voting community as well.
Hi Zekrom.
Thing is, some of us really do have lives (not trying to diss you but ykyk)
it's not friendly for most of the server population, which is something we can critiquie about.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
It’s possible.

just get a friend thats different to your timezone to help you vote then it will be much easier.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Also regarding this, it’s indeed impossible to get more than 210 votes for non premium users. You can make yourself get the 1000 gold from voting only if you’ve regular minecraft account as a vote site only allows premium users to land a vote
Indeed, the 7th link if i am correct is only for premium players. I totally agree that it should also be available to crack players but it seems like its the coding of that website makes it premium only. I dont know if the owners could find other sites to replace it but most likely they wont lol.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Indeed, the 7th link if i am correct is only for premium players. I totally agree that it should also be available to crack players but it seems like its the coding of that website makes it premium only. I dont know if the owners could find other sites to replace it but most likely they wont lol.
yeah, pika-network got nothing to do with the website. They’ve managed by the website owners itself. Actually, I don’t find a solution to it either xD. They certainly can’t remove the website from voting list as it helps the server growth.
The fact that pika targets cracked users & more than half the player base isn’t able to redeem the 1000 gold is scuffed as well. They could make the 1000 gold 209-210 votes instead of 222 to let cracked users have a chance. But then, the premium users will get a huge advantage as they can hit 209 like piece of cake as they got an extra site to vote at. resulting in the server’s monetisation downfall.
It’s pretty much a lose on both ends for the server.. wish if there were a better way out to provide cracked users a chance on redeeming the gold as well