Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Very uninteresting introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halsey

Banned
Bait bait

Oh, hey hi, didn't expect you here! So basically this my little introduction I've made at 3am.

Who am I?

• I'm Jessica, I'm 16 years of age and I live in the Rotterdam, The Netherlands. I was born in Brazil and when I was 8 I've moved to Poland and on my 12th birthday to the really weird country the Netherlands. I'm studying medicines and my hobbies are mainly European Football and Kenpō. I live with my brother, Mason. my parents have unfortunately died 1 year ago.
My history on this server.
  • I've played on this server before in February. I really can't remember if it was in 2015 or 2014. So basically I was playing on an account named superdano, that was my boyfriend at the time. When he stopped playing I kind of started getting into minecraft and I took it over for a few months. I've had some up and down on the server. @II_DragonBoy_II was one of my friend at the time, he is a really cool guy when you get the chance to know him. Even though I was enjoying minecraft alot, I just left it without anyone telling that I did. Mainly because of school and my ex-boyfriend wanting to get his account back.
Wait, isn't superdano that guy who got blacklisted?
  • Uhm yes, that's him. And as I said he was my ex-boyfriend because he was really offensive and abusive towards me, so after we broke up we went our own ways and when I came back I saw that he was blacklisted. Thank god I have bought a premium account and I'm actually able to play minecraft now.
Offtopic:
  • I'm a really depressed person and when I suddenly act really weird, I hope you know why. I get depressed by the most random things, by example when I make a typo and notice it or someone points it out. Pika is just one of the ways to make me feel happy, and that's basically why I've came back, just because I missed the happiness.
Xox

Jeear

Legendary Pika
Omg hai ___^ I’m anon-san and I absolutely luuuv @__@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^___________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =____=I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (O) (O) (O)] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -___________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)” then sasuke held me close =^= and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (O)/ then we went to his apartment and luvd all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^___<) ^______________;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

OP
OP
Halsey

Halsey

Banned
Omg hai ___^ I’m anon-san and I absolutely luuuv @__@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^___________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =____=I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (O) (O) (O)] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -___________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)” then sasuke held me close =^= and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (O)/ then we went to his apartment and luvd all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^___<) ^______________;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Same man.

OP
OP
Halsey

Halsey

Banned
Sorry for your lost ! Hope u get over it . Welcome I guess..
Thank you, I'm actually glad that I live with my brother and not anywhere else. It will sound weird, but I'm kind of over it.

OP
OP
Halsey

Halsey

Banned
I hope u are, my cousin had that and I had to stay with him for a little bit :/. Maybe we can meet sometimes. I play op factions 1 and if you have any question , PM me on forums .
I hope that your cousin is alright. And I'm not going to play mc for a while, I'm still focusing on school, but glad to know c:

Davidva

Veteran
Welcome to the server! If you have any problems in the future, feel free to PM me :)

Sherlock_Jones

Epic Pika
Dano? Haven't heard that name here in ages..

Anyways, welcome! The forums are a really weird place, so I suggest you mainly stick to the shoutbox, as other parts of the forums are boring

Status
Not open for further replies.