Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Vein Miner

Status
Not open for further replies.

imrantahagoat

Minecraft username:
imrantaha048​

Suggestion:
Vein Miner​

Detailed description:
VeinMiner

VeinMiner is a must need plugin for Survival Specially for server Like Pika

VeinMiner introduces a vanilla-friendly mechanic that allows players to instantly mine groups of adjacent blocks, saving nothing more than precious time. Groups of ores, large trees, vast crop fields, and more. Each tool can have its own configurable block list allowing for limitless possibilities. This is a fantastic perk for Prison, Factions and Semi-Vanilla servers that isn't overpowered but still gives players a rewarding benefit for donating to your server.

And It will be better for all player to mine easily stuff

Reason(s):
VeinMiner is a plugin which can allow player to mine ores at once
and it is not cheating because it takes = power for everyblock which is default and its must be in server like pika and a high rated survival server

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
Minecraft username:
imrantaha048

Suggestion:
Vein Miner

Detailed description:
VeinMiner

VeinMiner introduces a vanilla-friendly mechanic that allows players to instantly mine groups of adjacent blocks, saving nothing more than precious time. Groups of ores, large trees, vast crop fields, and more. Each tool can have its own configurable block list allowing for limitless possibilities. This is a fantastic perk for Prison, Factions and Semi-Vanilla servers that isn't overpowered but still gives players a rewarding benefit for donating to your server.

Reason(s):

and it is not cheating because it takes = power for everyblock which is default and its must be in server like pika and a high rated survival server
VeinMiner is a plugin for lazy people, end of story, goodbye, the end

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Minecraft username:
imrantaha048

Suggestion:
Vein Miner

Detailed description:
VeinMiner

Reason(s):

VeinMiner is a plugin for lazy people, end of story, goodbye, the end
No idea about the exact plugin but the function is already present in survival and can be unlocked through /skills

Luckyint

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
Luckyint
-1, survival is supposed to be as simple as Vanilla mc.
Also, u can unlock such perks without p2w so there's no need of this plugin.

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
No idea about the exact plugin but the function is already present in survival and can be unlocked through /skills
The mod and plugin basically have an 100% chance of you holding a keybind when mining to mine the entire radius of the ore vein you are mining (e.g. a vein has 8 iron, you hold shift, mine one, and get all of them).

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
The mod and plugin basically have an 100% chance of you holding a keybind when mining to mine the entire radius of the ore vein you are mining (e.g. a vein has 8 iron, you hold shift, mine one, and get all of them).
Already a thing in survival, can be unlocked with the lvl 50 miner skill

Nolestepa

Epic Pika
There is no reason to add that, I don't know why tf did U color your message that much when everyone disagrees

_Starrly

Staff Member
IGN
Starhopper87
Hello imrantahagoat,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • As stated above a similar feature already exists that serves the same exact purpose which can be unlocked by reaching miner skill level 50
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our own Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.