Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Updating skins

Status
Not open for further replies.

xWinterPie

Minecraft username:
xWinterPie​

Suggestion:
Updating skins​

Detailed description:
Hi there pikanetwork :) I'd like to suggest that skins get updated as soon as possible :) Yes I do have a premium account not t launcher or anything, I know this is a cracked server but please try your best to do so!​

Reason(s):
Whenever I change my skin it takes like a over a week or two to change only in this server. Everytime I get change my skin I just wanna admire it hehe and I am on this server very often so I'd love to see my fresh new skin xD Thank you for taking your time to read this <3

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello xWinterPie,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Skins take time to update, so please be patient about it. There are no plans to change the current skins system.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.