Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Update practice bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhay0825R

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
abhay0826R​

Suggestion:
Update practice bedwars​

Detailed description:
In pika-network practice so many peoples got interested in practice bedwars but there is something bad I mean we have to bridge so much and also it got also got dissapear after dying :(

Suggestion
: don't remove bridge after we die or fell into void​

Reason(s):
Reason: if we got sweats, tryhard or autoclickers or also hackers in our enemy team then we hav to bridge again and again which is too bad for those people who don't autoclick and also have not that much cps​

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
+1
i agree disappearing bridge is so annoying
also if you like my suggestion about bedwars duel improvement u can check out my suggestion

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello abhay0825R,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • If you have encountered a bug, make a bug report HERE.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.