Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Update for skyblock

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAGEISME

Hi there,

I think there should be an update for skyblock and make private nethers for each island. I've seen this before on a different server that is now shut down, but it was pretty great idea because it had 2 spawners of every nether mob in the world and could only be mined by the skypaladins. I think this would be a great addition to the server to allow everyone to get a fair chance in the nether and prevent future people from whining all the time about not getting their fair chance.

Here's what the nether consisted of:

• 2 mob spawners of each nether mob.
    • Except for Ghast
  • Two different towers
    • One where the player spawns
    • The other where the mob spawners are at the top of the tower
    • The two towers are filled with random blocks that are normally in the nether and some random lava blocks to provide an even bigger challenge.
    • Zombie pigmen spawn at a pretty standard rate and provide a larger challenge for the players.
    • The spawning tower is smaller and the top of it is about 1/4 of the way up from the bottom of the second tower.
    • The second tower is about twice the height of the first one.
  • Bonus chests with random items and don't refill each time player enters the nether.
I hope this idea is tossed around the staff and I would like to see this update be added before the end of this year :) and I also hope I get credit for the idea if it does get added!

Much love to the Pika staff and all it's members :) <3

Regards,

GAGEISME

Davidva

Veteran
First other server are going to get a remake or an update. This is a nice list witg suggestions.

Moved to the suggestion section

Status
Not open for further replies.