Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

unnessesory mute

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Azee_gamer

hey i got muted for 2 months for no reason and my account name is only '_Azee' i had to register from another account cuz i forgot email. and password so can you check and plz appeal my forum and unmute me my game name is '_Azee' plz plz kindly check it

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
You were punished for Spamming, and it was your 6th Offense.

if you believe your punishment is false, You may appeal HERE.
But make sure to read the info thread first.
1725215770625.png

OP
OP
A

_Azee_gamer

it is false because i was saying 123 for party and everyone was spamming that not only me but they targeted me and muted me so plz unmute me because 2 months is like a lot for just spamming 3 times in practice pvp lobby everyone was spamming more then me so plz unmute me and i will ensure that i wont spam

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
it is false because i was saying 123 for party and everyone was spamming that not only me but they targeted me and muted me so plz unmute me because 2 months is like a lot for just spamming 3 times in practice pvp lobby everyone was spamming more then me so plz unmute me and i will ensure that i wont spam
You cannot justify breaking rules just because someone else did too. Your punishment is valid.

OP
OP
A

_Azee_gamer

ok it is but I won't do it again please just try to decrease my mute time i promise it won't happed again

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
We don't do punishment reduction, you'll have to wait for the end of your punishment.

OP
OP
A

_Azee_gamer

nope this is not fair i didn't spam like that much it was not even close to others why don't they have muted i kindly request plz reduce my punishment please i really like this server but i really want to talk to other can you please please reduce my punishment at least if you cant unmute me please

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
nope this is not fair i didn't spam like that much it was not even close to others why don't they have muted i kindly request plz reduce my punishment please i really like this server but i really want to talk to other can you please please reduce my punishment at least if you cant unmute me please
We will not be unmuting or reducing your punishment. It is your responsibility to follow the rules.
Feel free to appeal your punishment.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.