Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

UNBAN ME

should i get unbenned

• Yes !!

• NO !!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

youssefab1706

Hi there, i want you to read all of it without jumping lines or anything and sorry if my english is so BAD or grammar or anything :(
Hmmm... how can i start this, it is a long story. So on June 2016 i was playing on your server in practice pvp, in that time the game was new ! I was excited to play pvp and i would play there like as much as i can and you know there was hackers and i would rage so much and so hard because the server is big and there is hackers, and i would hackusate all the time, all the time ! (did not know what does that mean at that time ) and i would get muted and i did not understand why and i would rage more, my internet was disgusting too, it was so bad and i would get like 300 400 500+ ping sometimes 1000 ping and i asked someone what is ping because he said to me you are laggy check your ping and i did not know what was that and i asked him is my ping good and I THINK I THINK i don't 100% remember, he said it is good and one day, the 28th of June 2016 i was on the server and raging so much and playing there was some mods on and admins and i played versus a hacker and he had reach i am 10000% sure that he was hacking and for a moment i saw someone flying i was like wuuuut and saw mod or owner or admin i don't remember and i was yes maybe he will ban him but NO.
Do you know vikstar123 or lachlan? they had a faction series and i would watch it and when they have a battle for some reason they would sneak and hit, i don't know why they were sneaking i thought that it would give you no knockback because whenever i play on eggwars people would build to me and of course they are sneaking and i thought maybe when you sneak you would get no knockback but no when he was not sneaking he did not get knockback either and i said maybe it is a glitch or something i don't know. I said maybe when i 1v1 someone it will work and as i said i went on practice pvp and it was 28th June 2016 and i was playing against that hacker that i talked about before when i said that i am 100000% sure that he is hacking and saw the mod or admin or owner and i said i will try to show some skills or try to not hit him to let the mod see him easily and i SNEAKED and was trying to hit him and was getting knockback and was panicking and then he banned me for what for sneak hacking. I said that i had bad internet and i would sometimes teleport back to where i was i swear to you this would happen to me because of my bad internet, that is why i was panicking because i would be teleported. I don't know if he banned the other guy or not but my problem is that i got banned for sneak hacking and PERM, did not know what does perm mean either and then searched for it and when i read that is forever i raged so much( i would rage because of my internet because of the bad pc because i was a complete noob at that time, but now im a good pvper ) and i made a ban appeal and he said "yeah i remember that, you had sneak hacks " and i was like " no i swear i don't " and then he denied the appeal and i quit the server from that time.

You may say that i was of course hacking because everyone says no it was my internet i am lagging and all of that to get unbanned but i m being 100% honest right now i am not lying

You may say too why don't i do a ban appeal right now
well because it says you don't have enough privilege to make one i don't know why

You may say too that he is 100% lying...

But why i came back and why i am making this post just because i want a proof, i did not ask for it before because i did not know that you may ask for that, and i was a complete noob, (started watching some hacker catching videos and someone said that and said yeah i will ask for it )

Lol, i am so sorry i did not say who banned me it was WolfsRain, i don't know if he is still in this server or not but please i am just here to ask for a proof

Another thing, in my opinion if you see someone hacking for the first time in the server you should not ban him perm, at least 10 days and max 1 month and if he denied it or was toxic about it 3 months ( was not hacking, but talking also for other people, cause i saw now the bans and people got perm ban for hacking )

I hope that a staff member can see this or help me and talk to me
( i don't have discord or teamspeak but i can maybe install it, i don't know if my pc can because this another one but old, with me for like 7 or 8 years )

Status
Not open for further replies.