Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

trash lagbacks out of nowhere?

xZymp

idk if this is a common issue or what but I've been experiencing this since the anticheat changed or fixed or whatever whenever i am in a fight and were trading i get stuck in a ghost block and it makes me lose trades many times cause it messes the aim and i cant move when im stuck ://

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
It mainly causes when ya about to place blocks on non-full blocks such as carpets, stairs, slabs.
Another thing ya have to keep in mind that if your network is alright or not.
Also when ya are in mid less than one block jump, and at the moment if enemy places a block in front of ya its possible to get stuck.
I don't think its a common issue, your own actions lead this problem to happen.

OP
OP
X

xZymp

It mainly causes when ya about to place blocks on non-full blocks such as carpets, stairs, slabs.
Another thing ya have to keep in mind that if your network is alright or not.
Also when ya are in mid less than one block jump, and at the moment if enemy places a block in front of ya its possible to get stuck.
I don't think its a common issue, your own actions lead this problem to happen.
but why do i get stuck in mid fight even when there are no blocks being placed

RumbleRogue

Epic Pika
IGN
Rogueplants
but why do i get stuck in mid fight even when there are no blocks being placed
How do I stop lag spikes in Minecraft?
Fix 1: Change video settings

High video settings can bring you nice pictures but they can also make your computer work with more stuff that lowers the gaming speed which may be the reason for lagging. So setting your game in low settings can make Minecraft run faster.

{Because Mabby of low end pc} -Just follow

Game Settings
---------------------
Turn down your render distance.
Set Maximum FPS to Unlimited; however, lower-mid end PCs will experience stutter.
Reduce Graphics from Fabulous! to Fancy or Fast.
Turn off smooth lighting and clouds.
Reduce your FOV.
Set Particles to Minimal.
Turn off V-Sync.
----------------------

-Hope this helps

OP
OP
X

xZymp

How do I stop lag spikes in Minecraft?
Fix 1: Change video settings

High video settings can bring you nice pictures but they can also make your computer work with more stuff that lowers the gaming speed which may be the reason for lagging. So setting your game in low settings can make Minecraft run faster.

{Because Mabby of low end pc} -Just follow

Game Settings
---------------------
Turn down your render distance.
Set Maximum FPS to Unlimited; however, lower-mid end PCs will experience stutter.
Reduce Graphics from Fabulous! to Fancy or Fast.
Turn off smooth lighting and clouds.
Reduce your FOV.
Set Particles to Minimal.
Turn off V-Sync.
----------------------

-Hope this helps
i average 300 to 400fps i dont think its a pc problem.. its a server side problem or something also its maybe not mabby thanks.

Blunt

Pika Lover
idk if this is a common issue or what but I've been experiencing this since the anticheat changed or fixed or whatever whenever i am in a fight and were trading i get stuck in a ghost block and it makes me lose trades many times cause it messes the aim and i cant move when im stuck ://
Use a different proxy or stop doing the things Otherside said. I'd recommend top.pika.host