Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

trading vkeys in kpvp and prac

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
Ive a lot of vote keys (100+) in prac pvp and kit-pvp, but i main skymines so i want stuff there, if youve got any stuff in skymines and would like to share it for kit-pvp and practice, lmk ill hook u up with some keys. :D

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
According to my knowledge, we can't trade ket sin pvp practice moreover skymine is currently under maintenance so we cant trade.

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
When sskymines comes on and we can still try to do something in kit pvp. Like 100 keys has to be worth like atleast soulfire skin or star sky skin in skymines, what do you say?

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Regarding the skymines, I'm not sure when they will be back. I don't need the vote keys in k-pvp.

AnotherXD

Epic Pika
IGN
Ayushmaan07
When sskymines comes on and we can still try to do something in kit pvp. Like 100 keys has to be worth like atleast soulfire skin or star sky skin in skymines, what do you say?
100 voting crates dosent even come close for soul fire skin (for 32x netherite compressed blocks) and star sky skin (64x compressed blocks of amethyst). You have to get atleast 500 voting keys for Crystal sword skin (According to "me")
You have mine blocks or just buy it from auction.

AnotherXD

Epic Pika
IGN
Ayushmaan07
And also skymines is going to reset soon so your skin will be removed (if you buy now) so buy after this season