Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

TooPlays introduction

HBZGaming

Pika Lover
Hey what's up, i'm gonna make an introduction for some reason not quite sure why but lets go, I am 15 years old from Adelaide Australia. i'be been playing since late 2016 with the IGN HBZGaming, i made a few friends such as, StrongBoy, Wool, RyceIzBack and a few other's, i use to play on Op faction #2 for a bit and was a donator, but took a break as my pc cooling messed up, i than came back late 2018 to see what's up but i wasn't interested in Minecraft anymore and took another break, i than made another return in August 2019 and am now playing on a account called TooPlaysHD, this was an old friends account who gave it to me as i forgot the password to HBZGaming, He no longer play's and TooPlaysHD is mine. You an find me on op factions messing around with zMoxxy or whoever is on, i enjoy other games such as RainBow Six Siege and a bit of fortnite, i hit diamond on siege on ps4 with the username Siexy and Reuiko, i was top 10 in Aus for operation phantom and outbreak, i than stopped playing on ps4 and came back onto pc on where we are today.
Thanks for reading and hope you got to know me a bit better.
Kind regards TooPlays