Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival to remove the guardian pet from survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERTO

Epic Pika
Username:
TERTO​

Suggestion:
to remove the guardian pet from survival​

Detailed description:
Upon my observation of the Minecraft server, I came across a Guardian Legendary Pet that has been causing some concerns. This pet, which is known for its strength and abilities, is capable of dealing 3.5 hearts of damage to players who are wearing Protection IV armor. The damage dealt by this pet is excessive and unbalanced, especially in a server where players may not have access to high-level armor.
While the Guardian Legendary Pet may provide some entertainment value for players, it poses a serious threat to the overall gameplay balance of the server. It can significantly affect the experience of players, particularly those who do not have access to the same level of armor and weapons as others.
Suggestion to Remove the Guardian Legendary Pet:
Given the potential harm that the Guardian Legendary Pet can cause to the overall balance of the server, I recommend that it be removed. This will ensure that all players have a fair and equal chance of success in the game, without being at a disadvantage due to the presence of an overpowered pet.
Alternatively, if the pet's abilities are to be retained, it is recommended that the damage be lowered to a reasonable level. This will ensure that players with varying levels of armor and weapons can participate in the game without being unduly harmed.
Overall, the removal or adjustment of the Guardian Legendary Pet's abilities is essential for maintaining a fair and enjoyable gameplay experience for all players on the server.​

Reason(s):
this pet guardian pet does 4 heart damage to a p4 with strenth 2.upon me seeing this is too overpowered and already p5 is a play to win thing and now this?.this is creating rich players have a massive advatage over normal pvpers.remove this pet asap​

Example(s):
already this pet is gonna make pvp worse cause we dont want a pvp to last 10 seconds right?​

Maanas232

Epic Pika
Username:
TERTO

Suggestion:
to remove the guardian pet from survival

Detailed description:
Upon my observation of the Minecraft server, I came across a Guardian Legendary Pet that has been causing some concerns. This pet, which is known for its strength and abilities, is capable of dealing 3.5 hearts of damage to players who are wearing Protection IV armor. The damage dealt by this pet is excessive and unbalanced, especially in a server where players may not have access to high-level armor.

While the Guardian Legendary Pet may provide some entertainment value for players, it poses a serious threat to the overall gameplay balance of the server. It can significantly affect the experience of players, particularly those who do not have access to the same level of armor and weapons as others.

Suggestion to Remove the Guardian Legendary Pet:

Given the potential harm that the Guardian Legendary Pet can cause to the overall balance of the server, I recommend that it be removed. This will ensure that all players have a fair and equal chance of success in the game, without being at a disadvantage due to the presence of an overpowered pet.

Alternatively, if the pet's abilities are to be retained, it is recommended that the damage be lowered to a reasonable level. This will ensure that players with varying levels of armor and weapons can participate in the game without being unduly harmed.

Overall, the removal or adjustment of the Guardian Legendary Pet's abilities is essential for maintaining a fair and enjoyable gameplay experience for all players on the server.

Reason(s):
this pet guardian pet does 4 heart damage to a p4 with strenth 2.upon me seeing this is too overpowered and already p5 is a play to win thing and now this?.this is creating rich players have a massive advatage over normal pvpers.remove this pet asap

Example(s):
already this pet is gonna make pvp worse cause we dont want a pvp to last 10 seconds right?
It shldnt be removed rather changing the ability to only mobs will work

Empror_OP

Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Empror_OP
Hello TERTO,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • It has already been suggested and scanned. HERE
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.