Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions to remove spawners from ssnl crates

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinggg

Banned
Username:
stinggg​

Suggestion:
to remove spawners from ssnl crates​

Detailed description:
So, i recently bought 500 gold for 10 euros and bought ssnl crate key and i got iron golem spawners from ssnl crate
so that isn't worth 10 euros i got scammed for that and i think many players will agree for that if you remove spawners
more players will buy the crate make this crate actually usefull not uselles​

Reason(s):
- Its 10 euros and should be worth its price
- More people would want to buy if the rewards are better, more money for the owners
- Everyone gets scammed from this crate, I spent 10 euros and got 10 blaze spawners​

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
ASSASSINX__
+100
No one wants to see getting 10 spawners for IRL money that they paid when they can just buy it

Stormidity

Veteran
Hello stinggg,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Crates will remain like this as it's balanced this way.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.