Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames TNT Tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

v4sk3_

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
v4sk3_​

Suggestion:
TNT Tag​

Detailed description:
I think there is no need for lot of details on this because almost everyone knows what is TNT Tag, for people that don't know It's a game of IT but with TNT and when time runs out IT will explode. You can find this game on some cracked servers which now doesn't have many players so It's rare to find server where you can play it with friends who have cracked minecraft.​

Reason(s):
It's really fun game to play with friends and would be cool to see it on PikaNetwork because Pika is active cracked server so this minigame will be playable here.​

Example(s):

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Regretfull
+1 | I mained tnt tag on other servers lol. Also glad to see that ethan got mentioned in this thread, I knew him personally!

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
To my knowlagde this has been suggested couple of times. Even if not pika prob don't want to copy other servers and also you can find active servers with tnt tag like blocksmc

FaroukUN1

Epic Pika
IGN
FaroukUN
+1 | I mained tnt tag on other servers lol. Also glad to see that ethan got mentioned in this thread, I knew him personally!
lol a staff memeber who love this suggestion=more chance to be added :cool:

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
Minecraft username:
v4sk3_

Suggestion:
TNT Tag

Detailed description:
I think there is no need for lot of details on this because almost everyone knows what is TNT Tag, for people that don't know It's a game of IT but with TNT and when time runs out IT will explode. You can find this game on some cracked servers which now doesn't have many players so It's rare to find server where you can play it with friends who have cracked minecraft.

Reason(s):
It's really fun game to play with friends and would be cool to see it on PikaNetwork because Pika is active cracked server so this minigame will be playable here.

Example(s):

This and fireball fight have been suggested multiple times before
And denied

OP
OP
v4sk3_

v4sk3_

Epic Pika
To my knowlagde this has been suggested couple of times. Even if not pika prob don't want to copy other servers and also you can find active servers with tnt tag like blocksmc
BlocksMC is full of cheaters and they have low player count.

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
Cyb0rgMan
Hello v4sk3_,
783083368769519686.gif

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Would not be suitable for PikaNetwork
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.