Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Tips for PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wither

Veteran
Well, when you play skywars or any kind of minigame that demands good pvp abilities, you may wonder how to become a pro and win many rounds pretty easily! Surely this requires so much experience and patience! But I am here to announce you some techniques and tips you can use so as to accelerate the process of being elite!

1) The 1st is just a piece of advice, you ought to use ctrl + w to move. Keep your fingers frozen on these 2 buttons in order to avoid possible slowdowns as much as possible.

2) Put your sword in the first box of your hotbar and use your 4th finger to press 1 so as to have it available whenever you need it!

3) This maybe sounds a bit rediculous but you have to be a great click spammer! This will lead you to the most successful technique that I use to name 'click aura' and you can beat beginners up to medicre-skilled players really effortlessly (if you are quite experienced to this you can kill also a pro). Do not be angry if they call you hacker! It was your skills that did that! If you want to make sure that this will work properly, set your FOV to 100 or more! If you happen to have a speed effect decrease your FOV for a better control! *Warning: You have to exercise a lot so as to accomplish it!

4) A good pvper always has to remember to dodge the majority of the hits that the opponent does! This means you have to move on the left and on the right while you are hitting! I would also recommend you spinning and hitting the player as this technique proves to have so much success rate! You deal damage without taking any damage (most of the times).

5) If you happen to be low on health and your rival is chasing you and there is not any sure was of escape you must not reced! Stay back on battle and remember what I am going to tell you:

a. Land some bow shots (punch enchantment would be more beneficial as you want to get rid of him)
b. Use your flint and steel or your lava bucket that I suggest you have it in the 4th or 5th slot of your hotbar.
c. If you have any fishing rod in your hotbar do not neglect it as you can toss your threat into the fire and you will also have some time to regenerate.
d. Then, after all these tactics just yolo it, start with a combo and then continue click spamming by dealing an unbelievable amount of damage!

Of course there is an exception that your competitor can avoid your last gimmickrys and he commences moving towards you so as to wipe out you! If you have pearles always put them in the 9th slot of your hotbar so as to switch really fast your sword with them as the sword is in number 1 and your pearles in number 9. So yeah, use them and teleport away! However if you have no pearles just hold some blocks and start running and building with a view to slowing him. If he keeps being close to you be brave and counterattack!

6) There is another tactic you can use to outclass in the battle place! Firstly start shooting your enemy (better use power enchantment in this case). When he comes closer hold your sword and make a big jump directly in front of him achieving an initial combo and then do the thing I told you on the 3rd tip!

7) Moreover you can use a fishing rod so as to push your adversary back and start hitting him! You can attain it by placing it in the 2nd slot of your hotbar (you can also put it in the 3rd or 4th one, it is up to you) and do: ''right click sword switch left click''. You do not have to rod him before every single hit. Just use it when he comes closer and starts attacking you.

8) Last but not least you must get used to the fire stuff! Become a bit of pyromaniac and never forget using your flint and steel or your lava bucket (even if your health is full and you do not need it as an alternative to stay alive). It has happened to me a couple of times to kill hackers by just placing lava below them!

So these are all the things I wanted to mention so as to help you increase your skills and become a better pvper after some practice obviously. If you want to reply feel free to do and I would appreciate it if you said me some strategys you think are effective, just to let me know! Furthermore I would like to know if you want me to post more articles about pvp and stuff like that! Do not forget also to check the survival page as I will start being active there too!

DODE2K

Veteran
Well, when you play skywars or any kind of minigame that demands good pvp abilities, you may wonder how to become a pro and win many rounds pretty easily! Surely this requires so much experience and patience! But I am here to announce you some techniques and tips you can use so as to accelerate the process of being elite!

1) The 1st is just a piece of advice, you ought to use ctrl + w to move. Keep your fingers frozen on these 2 buttons in order to avoid possible slowdowns as much as possible.

2) Put your sword in the first box of your hotbar and use your 4th finger to press 1 so as to have it available whenever you need it!

3) This maybe sounds a bit rediculous but you have to be a great click spammer! This will lead you to the most successful technique that I use to name 'click aura' and you can beat beginners up to medicre-skilled players really effortlessly (if you are quite experienced to this you can kill also a pro). Do not be angry if they call you hacker! It was your skills that did that! If you want to make sure that this will work properly, set your FOV to 100 or more! If you happen to have a speed effect decrease your FOV for a better control! *Warning: You have to exercise a lot so as to accomplish it!

4) A good pvper always has to remember to dodge the majority of the hits that the opponent does! This means you have to move on the left and on the right while you are hitting! I would also recommend you spinning and hitting the player as this technique proves to have so much success rate! You deal damage without taking any damage (most of the times).

5) If you happen to be low on health and your rival is chasing you and there is not any sure was of escape you must not reced! Stay back on battle and remember what I am going to tell you:

a. Land some bow shots (punch enchantment would be more beneficial as you want to get rid of him)
b. Use your flint and steel or your lava bucket that I suggest you have it in the 4th or 5th slot of your hotbar.
c. If you have any fishing rod in your hotbar do not neglect it as you can toss your threat into the fire and you will also have some time to regenerate.
d. Then, after all these tactics just yolo it, start with a combo and then continue click spamming by dealing an unbelievable amount of damage!

Of course there is an exception that your competitor can avoid your last gimmickrys and he commences moving towards you so as to wipe out you! If you have pearles always put them in the 9th slot of your hotbar so as to switch really fast your sword with them as the sword is in number 1 and your pearles in number 9. So yeah, use them and teleport away! However if you have no pearles just hold some blocks and start running and building with a view to slowing him. If he keeps being close to you be brave and counterattack!

6) There is another tactic you can use to outclass in the battle place! Firstly start shooting your enemy (better use power enchantment in this case). When he comes closer hold your sword and make a big jump directly in front of him achieving an initial combo and then do the thing I told you on the 3rd tip!

7) Moreover you can use a fishing rod so as to push your adversary back and start hitting him! You can attain it by placing it in the 2nd slot of your hotbar (you can also put it in the 3rd or 4th one, it is up to you) and do: ''right click sword switch left click''. You do not have to rod him before every single hit. Just use it when he comes closer and starts attacking you.

8) Last but not least you must get used to the fire stuff! Become a bit of pyromaniac and never forget using your flint and steel or your lava bucket (even if your health is full and you do not need it as an alternative to stay alive). It has happened to me a couple of times to kill hackers by just placing lava below them!

So these are all the things I wanted to mention so as to help you increase your skills and become a better pvper after some practice obviously. If you want to reply feel free to do and I would appreciate it if you said me some strategys you think are effective, just to let me know! Furthermore I would like to know if you want me to post more articles about pvp and stuff like that! Do not forget also to check the survival page as I will start being active there too!
  1. don't use control shift is usefull too i mean you don't want to fall like a goof while crossing/building a bridge (if you are a beginner learn when every tactic is usefull ) you can also use shift to sneak on people
  2. you are the one that decide how your hotbar should look for example my first hotbar is not number 1 its one of the extra buttons that on my mouse so i can reach to is easier (what i wanted to say is if there is an easier way for you to manage your hotbar do it)
  3. this is something called jitter clicking its the fastest way that you can click your mouse
  4. move left and right while fighting someone called strafe it you can strafe better if you have a speed pot
  5. don't try to use any kind of fire:lava/flint and steel if you are a beginner i mean you don't want to end burning your self and always keep a water bucket in your hotbar so you don't burn to death
  6. don't you ever giveup and let him kill you just cuz he have better gear than you/landed more hits on you always fight tell the end

LC_Grinchhh

1. don't use control shift is usefull too i mean you don't want to fall like a goof while crossing/building a bridge (if you are a beginner learn when every tactic is usefull ) you can also use shift to sneak on people
  2. you are the one that decide how your hotbar should look for example my first hotbar is not number 1 its one of the extra buttons that on my mouse so i can reach to is easier (what i wanted to say is if there is an easier way for you to manage your hotbar do it)
  3. this is something called jitter clicking its the fastest way that you can click your mouse
  4. move left and right while fighting someone called strafe it you can strafe better if you have a speed pot
  5. don't try to use any kind of fire:lava/flint and steel if you are a beginner i mean you don't want to end burning your self and always keep a water bucket in your hotbar so you don't burn to death
  6. don't you ever giveup and let him kill you just cuz he have better gear than you/landed more hits on you always fight tell the end
That's the spirit XD,i'm not saying that i don't know how to play skywars but just saying i just cameacross this forum so...... yeah.

Sherlock_Jones

Epic Pika
I mean this guide is for beginners, but I find it bad. Not sure if it's because quite good at pvp myself (Ez 1v3's)

nadia500

The 1st is just a piece of advice, you ought to use ctrl + w to move. Keep your fingers frozen on these 2 buttons in order to avoid possible slowdowns as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.