Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

This server is...

JerryMine

The Pika
I heard someone said their anti-cheat was better than Hypikle... changed my mind, it only bugs me and makes me stuck which completely ruin any PVP gameplay

and for p2w as long as you pay you are going to get advantages and make your life easier in this server and if you really want to reach the leaderboard so hard, like bruh of course you need to get some advantages in the server not just argue about everything "aa unfair!! im poor he is rich" if you are so gay to not understand life pls stop right there at the multiplayer warning

What? Pay to win? wtf why are you trying to win? Aren't you here to play multiplayer Minecraft for free because you can't buy it

Unawarely

The Pika
I heard someone said their anti-cheat was better than Hypikle... changed my mind, it only bugs me and makes me stuck which completely ruin any PVP gameplay

and for p2w as long as you pay you are going to get advantages and make your life easier in this server and if you really want to reach the leaderboard so hard, like bruh of course you need to get some advantages in the server not just argue about everything "aa unfair!! im poor he is rich" if you are so gay to not understand life pls stop right there at the multiplayer warning

What? Pay to win? wtf why are you trying to win? Aren't you here to play multiplayer Minecraft for free because you can't buy it
sounds pretty homophobic to me ngl

JustToGoody

The Pika
from that we can tell why are you so random
so what ? how am i so random ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ